Chapter 1

Harry Potter's Pov
After the war, I still had to stay with the Dursleys for the summer, they allowed me to have my friends over as long as we didn't use magic, though we were still not allow to use magic during the summer. We only wrote letters to each other because our phones were broken but, were planning on living together along with Ginny and Neville.

It was the second week before we went back to Hogwarts for our last year. I heard car honk outside, I saw Hermione's car, saw both her and Ron get out of her car waving at me, i smiles and ran downstairs quietly trying not to wake up the Dursleys as it only 4:00 o'clock in the morning, I open the door to my two best friends standing in front me, they smiled. "Hi Harry" ron said as Hermione and him hugged me, "hey guys, what are you doing here" i asked as we get out of the hug , they smiled and Ron said " We're here because we went to come help you pack your things, so we can go look at some house and spend the last two weeks of summer with you" he said while jumping up and down like a little kid.

" Come on lets go up to room and pack but we to be very quiet so we don't wake up the Dursleys" I said happily

They both nodded and followed me up the stairs to room to pack all my things. Hermione went to my closet and started folding all my clothes while Ron went and opened my truck and went to and started grabbing my school stuff that I left out, while they that I went to open the dresser and opened and closed the drawers. Grabbing my art books and supplies and putting them into my trunk. "Hey harry, we need to get you more clothes" i heard Hermione say i as grabbed my only two thin blankets and fold them.

"Yea, almost all my clothes are hand-me-downs so i guess i can get some new clothes" I say, while putting the blankets in my trunk.

" Yeah, and we can get new phones, because ours pretty broken" Ron said looking around for anything else that wasn't pack yet.

"Ok, guys i think thats all my stuff, I have to go make breakfeast for the Dursleys before they wake up." 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°···············°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°