Chapter 5

Draco Malfoy's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm, I quickly turned it on off before, I throwed it across the room..again.

I quickly got up out of bed and went to my closet and chose my outfit for the day, I ended up picking black jeans, a white t-shirt and a black jumper.

Walked over to my trunk and picked it and headed to the stairs to find my best friends, Blaise, Pansy and Theo.

"Morning guys" I said walking over to them.

"Morning Dray" Pansy said walking over to hug me.

"Morning mate, we have to get going-" Blaise started but was cut off by Theo.

"Lets go eat breakfast please, I'm hungry."

"Alright alright, what were you saying Blaise?"

"Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, we have hurry if we wanna be early." Blaise continued as he glared at Theo.

We walked to kitchen to see my father.

"Good morning father"

"Good morning Draco, Blaise, Theo, Pansy" My father said looking away from the tea cup.

"Good morning Mr. Malfoy" Pansy said walking other to the counter to grab a piece of toast for each of us.

"Well you kids better get going if you want to arrive early to avoid the crowd" My father said as he poured tea for himself some more tea.

"Your right, do wanna take the floo or my car?" I ask my friends as they finished their toast.

"Floo"

"Oh and son don't you dare get into fights with Potter or any of his friends, and that goes for all of you."

"We won't Father, don't worry, bye Father" I said as we walking over to the fire place.

                     ·°· Time skip ·°·

3rd POV:

Once they arrived they quickly got on the train not before noticing a group of red-heads, brunettes and a blonde.

They knew it was the Weasley's and their friends, they didn't spend much time looking at them, they quickly found a compartment in the back of the train.

"Who was the blonde we saw with the Weasleys?" Theo asked as he put his trunk up.

" I think that's there sister-in-law, Fleur, i think she married Bill Weasley." Pansy said as she sat down next to Theo.

"Wait Fleur, as in Fleur Delacour, Beauxbaton's champion from the Triwizard Tournament?" Blaise asked a bit shocked as sat down.

"Yeah that Fleur, they got married two years ago I think I don't really know" Pansy said