Chapter 4

Just a heads up some people that died in the books/movie are going to survive and live, you'll find out who's alive later on.
Enjoy 📚📖 :)
______________________________________
3rd POV:

After getting everything out of the bags, Neville put the sleeping bags in the living room along with the little lamps they bought, while Harry and Ron organized the kitchen.

After that they went out to the back yard and saw leafs and trash everywhere.

"What the heck, this wasn't here earlier "

They looked around and saw many things were broken or trashed.

"We should get this place cleaned up, we have a lot of time to clean before girls come back." Ron said

"Let's go to the hardware store and get some supplies to get this place cleaned up." Harry suggested looking around.

After that they went back inside to grab the car keys and their phones before leaving the house.

They got into the car and drove to the hardware store where they got some gardening tools and some plants and flowers for the back yard and greenhouse, along with some trash bags, flower pots and some fairy lights, and also some wood in case they wanted to build something.

Once they got everything, the trio went around the store to find something they need for the back yard.

After they were done they went to the check out, after they payed and got everything in the car, they drove back to the house.

They started cleaning the back yard as so as they got out of the car and put the wood in the greenhouse for now.

°·Time skip the day they leave for Hogwarts·°

Hermione was running the house checking if everything was locked while the others were telling her to calm down because Ron's brothers Fred and George were going to house sitting while they were away at Hogwarts.

After Hermione stopped running around the house, she went to her trunk and checked she had everything.

"Hermione stop worrying we have everything, we haven't touched our trunks since we moved in." Ron said looking at Hermione who was still checking everything.

" 'Mione calm down will you, we everything plus you checked yesterday and the day before and the day before that" Harry said triedly watching Hermione sigh and close the trunks.

"Alright alright, let's get this to the car we have everything packed." Hermione said sighing.

"Finally, lets goo!!" Neville yelled jumping of his sleeping bag and fixing his outfit.

"Welp lets get going those trunks aren't gonna move themselves."Ginny said getting off the kitchen counter.

They all stood up and walk over to the trunks and dragged them to the door and out to the car, before they got to the car, they saw a car pull up in the drive way.

Once they saw two red heads getting out of the car, they smiled and walked over to them and hugged them.

"Hey guys" They twins beamed.

"You all look stunning in those outfits" Fred said looking at them with a proud smile on his face.

"Thank you guys it took an hour to find outfits for Ron, Harry and Neville." Ginny smiled

"It did not stop being dramatic, anyway thank you guys for house sitting while were away at Hogwarts." Ron said glaring at Ginny, then turned to his twin brothers.

"Its no problem guys" George said

"Can we ask you guys something though" Fred asked

"Uh sure what is it"

"Can we decorate the house while your away?!" They both blurted out

The twins watched the five who were shocked at the question.

The five looked at each other then at the twins before answering.

Ginny and Hermione squealed before nodding quickly.

"Yes yes go ahead!!" The girls said before Ginny squealed again.

The twins looked at the boys hopefully, not knowing if they will allow them.

The boys looked at each other, before turning to the twins nodding happily, before they replied.

"sure go ahead, just don't plot to put pranks anywhere around the house." Harry said happily.

"We won't, now lets shrink these trunks and get you to Kings cross station before people start crowding the place." George said as he watched as Fred shrink the trunks.
(They live in the wizarding world)

"Yeah lets get going " Hermione agreed getting her trunk from Fred.

After that they all got into the twins car and drove to Kings cross station.

When arrived to the station they saw many people, they arrived at platform 9 and 10.

Ginny looked at platform remembering everything about it from her past years.

"Come on Ginny you don't wanna be caught staring by muggles at the platform,they might think your crazy

"Come on Ginny you don't wanna be caught staring by muggles at the platform,they might think your crazy."George said catching his little sister looking at the platform.

"Huh oh sorry" Ginny said looking away from the platform to her older brother.

"It alright Ginny, now hurry up" Fred said looking around for any people.

After they all entered 9 3/4 platform they all saw the rest of the Weasley family and few other people.

Arthur, Molly, Bill and his wife Fleur, Charlie, Percy and his boyfriend Oliver Wood, they were all there to see them off for there last year and second to last year.

"Ron, Harry, Neville you look beautiful dears, come here." Molly said bring the three boys into a bear hug, then turning to the girl and gave them a bear hug too.

"Hermione, Ginny you look beautiful as always."

"Thank you mom/Molly." all five them said.

"Hey guys ready for another year?" Percy asked

"Yep, and helpful we'll be able to play Quidditch this year as well" said Ginny almost squealed.

"I think this year they'll allow family to Hogwarts for the last game but I'm not to sure."Oliver said back hugging his boyfriend.

Ginny, Ron and Harry all smiled at what Oliver said.

"I hope so" said Ron hugging Bill and Charlie. They talked for awhile since they were early, then they said goodbye and get on the train, when the platform started to get crowed.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.
:)

I hope you have a good day/night.
☀🌙