Chapter 20

"Harry can you please tell me what happened?"

Harry mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"Harry can you please repeat that?"

"My A-aunt and U-uncle are f-forcing me to go b-back to their house f-for winter b-break" Harry stuttered I froze.
______________________________________
3rd Pov:

Chris couldn't believe what he was hearing over the years, he'd heard about the Dursleys from Lily that they were very cruel people especially to magical people but he had never learned what they had done to his Nephew Harry until he one day he over heard Harry and Draco's conversation in astronomy tower.

Chris held Harry tightly as he tried to calm him down as Gabriel sat on the desk staring at Harry's phone.

"Gabriel, what are you looking at?" Chris asked

Gabriel stood up with Harry's phone and walked more like stumbled over and sat down a the ground next Chris and Harry. He then showed the incoming notifications on Harry's phone from a Dudley and Petunia and many missed calls from Petunia.

Once Harry had stopped crying he pulled away from Christopher's embrace looked at Gabriel and Chris in Shame.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have cried thats pretty weak of me."

Chris stared at Harry in shock as he backed away from him. Chris placed a hand on Harry's knee which caused flinch and back away more.

"Harry its okay to cry its a human emotion that needs to be let out or else you'll become overwhelmed with your emotions." Chris told Harry calmly.

Harry just shook his head and began to cry again.

"Harry it okay to want to cry even if your rised not to like I was but you eventually learn that its not okay to keep emotions in."
                          ____________

It had been a couple of hours after what happened Chris was able to calm Harry down and told him that whatever was bothering him eventually Harry told Chris that his aunt wanted him home for Christmas because his uncle's sister was coming to visit, Chris told him that he could get through it because Harry is strong and brave person.

Harry was sitting in the Gryffindor common with Ron and Hermione silently as they watch the fire crackle after Harry told them the same thing that told Chris about Christmas until Ron broke the silence "So when are you two going to look at the picture book that Chris gave you?"

Both Harry and Hermione looked at each other.

"I forgot about that how about we look through it now, Harry?"

Harry nodded as Hermione got up and went up the stairs to Harry and Ron dorm.

A few minutes later Hermione came down the stairs with the book and signaled Ron and Harry to sit on the couch once they moved to the couch Hermione sat in the middle.

"Alrighty" Hermione said as she the book the first page of the picture book read :
                       1 out 3 copies

This copy belongs to Regulus Black.

The trio didn't say a thing as knew the Black brothers might have wanted copies to remember the good times in there lives.

Hermione flipped to the next page that had two photos with captions.

Andromeda meeting Regulus for the first time. ' Uncle Orion is this my new cousin? May I hold him? Please?'

' Calmed down Andromeda, yes he is your new cousin Regulus and you may hold him.'

The Three little Blacks playing out in the snow with their Father

The Three little Blacks playing out in the snow with their Father. - Picture taken by Druella

The trio awed at the young Black Brothers. "Oh my gosh they were so cute as kids!" Hermione said

Ron and Harry nodded as they never expected the young Black's to be so cute as kids.

Hermione flipped to the next page

Baby Christopher and Baby Narcissa learning how to crawl and (whatever the thing is with flashcards for babys because I'm to tried to remember and don't mind Narcissa's hair in the picture) with Orian and Druella

The trio were in awe seeing two of Blacks actually being good parents and actually being there for their kids unlike Walburga and Cygnus who just cared about keeping the Black name pure-blooded line going.
______________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter i started school last week and I've been tried mainly because my backpack is heavy and im not use to it yet and because my friend's ex keeps saying stuff to me and i have no idea what to do about it but I hope yall are doing well and staying safe. :) (Also don't mind the different eye colors i just use what found and Narcissa and Chris are the same age. :] )