𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂 𝑷𝒕2

Start from the beginning

"Ceaser I wanna go home. I don't wanna fight over this again" I said softly

"Then let's stop fighting," he said, " I promise I won't hurt you, just tell me you'll give us a chance and I don't mean just fucking each other. I want to claim you as mine, I wanna-"

Stopping him, I grabbed his neck and smashed my lips against his. Immediately he picked me up, wrapping my legs around him, and kissed me back. He spanked me and bit my lips causing me to moan.

"I love you so much," he said breaking the kiss.

I just nodded my head and kissed him again. I could've felt my nipples getting hard as he played and groped my body.

"Let's go home..." he said breaking the kiss again and dropping me back down to the floor.

We passed through the back door and left the gala.
.
.
.

The car ride was tense, there was so much to be said and do. Ceasar was only staring at me with this fucking lustful kind of look.

"Ceasar," I said

"Mmm," he said rubbing his hand on his thigh.

"What's going on in your mind?" I asked playing with the ends of my dress.

"I want to fuck my anger out... " he said looking into my eyes.

Instantly, I closed my legs and looked out the window...Yup this ride was gonna be tensed.

"Come here," he said.

Hesitantly I moved over to his side of the limo. Grabbing me, he placed me on top of him and attacked my neck, kissing and sucking on my skin. I ran my fingers through his hair and tried my best not to moan too loud.

I started grinding against him after a while, he took his hand and pushed my underwear to the side, and started rubbing me.

"So fucking wet" he whispered in my ear.

He rubbed and fingered me until I came. Resting my head against his trying to catch my breath he said,

"I'm not finished with you yet, just wait till we get to the house"

/Home/

As soon as the car stopped, I exited the car first and opened the door. Once I was inside I took off my heels and dropped my purse on the little table. I heard the limo door slammed and drove off. I was walking up the stairs when Ceasar came in.

"Juliana." He said stopping me, I hated when he called me by my name.

Locking the door, he turned to me and took off the jacket for the tux.

"My room," he said.

I nodded my head and walked over to my room instead...I knew what he said but... I doing things my way too. I left the door open and stood in the middle of the room while I took my underwear.

"I said my room.." he said coming in. He had already taken his shoes off too.

"I know..." I said.

Closing the door behind him, he said "Ocean.. lockdown this room and go sleep"

"What does that mean?" I asked nervously.

"Only I can get you out of this room...and no one can enter without the master password," he said

"Oh..." I said backing up a little, seeing that he was coming closer to me.

Rushing over to me like a fucking predator trying to catch their prey. He kissed me roughly, unzipping the bottom half of the dress, he threw it across the room before he lifted me and carried me over to the bed.