11: Katie's Birthday (Part II)

Start from the beginning

"How can you already be drunk?" he laughed.

"She drank this really fast" Katie held her now empty drink in the air.

"I am impressed".

"It cannot be that strong" Drew raised an eyebrow.

"Okay big boy, give it a try" Noah said, passing him his drink.

He had a long sip and squeezed his eyes shut as he swallowed the liquid that was in the glass.

"Bianca!" Drew laughed, while coughing.

"It was so yummy" I said, slurring my words slightly which made me giggle.

Caleb shook his head smiling, "happy Birthday Katie" Caleb said, giving her a hug.

"Thanks" she giggled, hugging the rest of the boys.

"She did it as well?" Matt asked.

"Yep."

"Good luck girls" Matt smiled.

Drew, Caleb, and Matt joined us on the dance floor as we danced and sung to the songs.

"I love this song" I giggled, bouncing up and down.

"I love when you are drunk, you make me laugh" Caleb chuckled.

"Guy, come here quickly" I said, manoeuvring my way out of the crowd.

I went up to the alcohol table and made three more of my special drinks handing them to the boys.

"I can not drink princess, I am the designated driver" Caleb smiled, leaving his drink on the table.

"Quick, drink up" I cheered, while I popped open a beer.

"I am scared" Matt laughed.

"Let's see who can finish it the fastest" Katie said.

"Skull it" I cheered as each boy finished off his cup.

"You were not kidding when you said that was strong" Matt coughed slightly.

"C'mon we have to get some photos with the selfie props" Katie smiled, pulling us to the props.

"I do not think that you need that right now" Caleb said taking the beer out of my hands, making me pout.

"Do not do that face" Caleb groaned.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because you already look incredible, and it makes you look even sexier when you look at me through your eyelashes like that".

"You're not allowed to flirt Caleb" I said in all seriousness, "plus, I am not even doing anything" I smiled.

"Bianca, you are still making that face" he groaned, walking faster.

We all held a moustache to our lips and Drew, Matt and Katie held glasses to their eyes. I jumped on Caleb's back while Katie got onto Drew's back, Noah and Matt sat on the ground, despite Noah trying his best to jump of Matt's back. We did one serious photo and one stupid photo.

As soon as Caleb put me down, I quickly snatched my beer out of his hands and grinned at him as I had another sip.

"Mikey" I yelled, running over to the door after spotting my brother.

"Bee" he laughed, spinning me around.

"An hour into the party and you are already smashed, that has got to be a record" he laughed, "if you want to be awake by the end of the night, I would have some water" he smiled, kissing my head.