Her memory was cut short with Agatha suddenly gasping for air which alarmed Lizzie. The curly blonde girl saw her 'aunt' with her hands to her chest, her face turned white, and her small quivering back, "Aunt Aggie!" Lizzie yelled and shook her body to wake her from her trance.

Out of nowhere, a looming statue of Sebastian appeared behind Agatha. 

"Sebastian! Aunt Aggie! Something happened to Aunt Aggie." Elizabeth cried.

"Please move aside." Sebastian swiftly moved towards the side of Agatha. He was surprised to see her face that was the complete opposite of her usual composed self, based from her looks, she was terrified to her bone. "Lady Agatha? Lady Agatha, what happened?" He asked as he took her pulse and temperature. 

She didn't answer, it was as if she was terrified of something. 

"Agatha!" 

 "Vinny-" The woman looked up for the first time and saw Vincent in Sebastian. His facial features turned from the late earl to the current head Phantomhive butler. "S-Sebastian."

"Are you alright? What happened?" Elizabeth neared her face to the woman. 

Agatha reassured and went back to her usual gentle and laid back tone but her sweat trickling down her forehead and pale lips made the two concern for her, "I'm fine. I'm sorry, I just -" 

A hand supported the woman and helps her stand, "I believe the grand duchess needs to return to the manor and rest." Sebastian tried.

"Thank you for your concern, Mr. Michaelis." Agatha stood, still holding Sebastian's gloved hand, "And No. No need to return. I'm not that tired." When she turned to see Elizabeth looking worried with her hands in front of her in case Agatha might fall.

"Aunt Aggie, I think it's better to rest in the mansion. Why are you so pale and weak? Are you still tired from your travel?"

"I am not, but I do think I am sleep deprived." Agatha smiled at Sebastian and they shared a look and smile, the partner-in-crime of Ciel storytime. "But Lizzie, it's not always bad to be weak. Especially in front of the boys."

"Aunt Angie also said that." Elizabeth looked down the ground.

She remembered her young self, believing that it was okay to be a tough girl, but the moment she fell down the lake changed her, "Seeing Vincent disheveled and all made him look adorable." She shared and turned to her 'niece' looking sad, Agatha remembered Frances sending a letter that said Elizabeth is a genius swordsman. She added, "But a strong woman doesn't always rely on boys because they know and value their strength."

The blonde girl looked up and smiled at Agatha. While Sebastian was nodding his head even though no one was looking at him with his gloved hand still holding Agatha's.

...