Prologue-The Krengdar Summit

"Generals Gathered In Their Masses, Just Like Witches At Black Masses."

Black Sabbath-War Pigs

Krengdar, National Socialist Republic Of Deranbey

March 3, 2610, 9:00PM

An Elite in black armor approached the capitol building of Krengdar. Flanking him were two armed bodyguards. They went down halls full of Deranbeyen soldiers soldiers armed with C45 assault rifles and C46 sub-machine guns. The trio came to a set of doors, which a guard cocked his head towards as if to say "Go in."

The three obeyed and entered a map room. Since the Demonic Invasion of Lylat had begun the previous month, the three armies aiding the Demons; Siberia, Nexus and Sangheilos, had realized that they needed fresh troops to crush the Lylatian forces. Thus far, only Necros Kandrack's Deranbey had even considered joining the war effort. With Kew and Papetoon sending reinforcements on behalf of Lylat, the situation only looked worse for the invaders.

Present at the meeting were Lord Madras Synn, head of the Sangheili Fascist Party and the Elite in question, Veldum Bolikov, Leader of Nexus, Emperor Tomask II of Siberia, Necros Kandrack, and the Makron, leader of the Strogg, a race of cyborgs that assimilated other species.

"So you have laid it out for us, but what do we get out of it?" said Kandrack.

"The eradication of capitalism, which you and I have discussed many times." replied Lord Synn.

"That's fine for you organics and your politics, but I need something more material, or you'll have to look for more troops somewhere else." said the Makron.

"Easy for you to say, you just build yours in factories." retorted Tomask.

That started an argument among the leaders which was broken up by a thunderous and unseen voice.

"ENOUGH, THIS BICKERING WILL LOSE US THE WAR. NOW GENTLEMEN, THERE WILL BE A REWARD FOR AIDING ME."

A map projection of the Lylat System appeared.

"YOU CAN HAVE ANY ONE OF THE PLANETS ALL TO YOURSELF. THE ELITES HAVE CHOSEN MACBETH, THE LOCUST HAVE KATINA, AND THE SIBERIANS HAVE FICHINA. THE REST ARE FAIR GAME."

Kandrack took a look around before pointing to one of the most distant planets.

"SAURIA, EXCELLENT CHOICE."

The Makron pointed to one of three blue planets.

"VENOM IT IS."

"You have the support of Deranbey."

"And the Strogg. What do we call you anyway?"

"YOU MAY CALL ME LORD BAPHOMET."

Unbeknownst to anyone in the room, someone had listened to the entire conversation from inside a vent. That person crawled back outside and snuck past the guards. She was a brown-furred feline wearing an orange flight suit and a red headband. She took off in a custom ship dubbed the Cat's Paw MK-2.

"Well it looks like things just got more complicated."