1

*beep beep beep*
"I hate school" You groan to yourself in the morning, Hitting the alarm you get up and start getting ready for a good ol day of highschool.

As you head out the door yelling goodbyes  to your older sister, you grab your loyal skateboard and leave. School wasn't that far from your house but your running late so you decided to go fast and right as you kick off the ground you hit a rock. 'fuck fuck fuck ow shit' You think to yourself now looking at your newly scrapped knee in all its bloody glory, there is also a slight sting on your cheek because well, you face planted like a idiot.

"yikes you ok" You hear a voice behind you, as you get up and turn to see who witnessed your embarrassing failure its the one and only Dave, Dave Strider to be exact. You kinda know him since he practicaly clings to John or Karkat but if you showed up, Oh No Mr. Strider always had a excuse to go somewhere else. You sometimes wonder if he was avoiding you, but you don't care enough to bother since he was kinda ''popular'' so you thought maybe you weren't "cool" enough. He kinda seemed like a asshole as far as you knew.

Right now you didn't give a fuck cause you have a headache and are running later then you hoped.

 "Ya I'm fine" you quickly replied and grab your now unloyal skateboard and try to quickly walk away to avoid more embarrassment.  A hands grabs you before you get to far.

"so are you just gonna bleed out and limp away or would you like some help?" Dave speaks again with a bit of sarcasm. You sigh turning around deciding to make use of the blond boy.

"sure sweet heart carry all my things wont you?" you reply with a equal amount of sarcasm and extra sass cause no one will hurt your pride. you toss your things to him and start walking and he follows obediently behind. 

"so your (F/N) right, John talks about you sometimes" he speaks up questionably 

"that would be me" you reply simply not wanting the conversation to continue, Dave seems to sense this and you both walk the rest of the way in silence. and oddly comfortable silence. when finally getting to the school you quickly take all your things and dash off to the nurses office before Dave's group of basic bitch followers surround him, if they ever saw you remotely being friendly with him they would have an instant vendetta for you, so you try to avoid more trouble then you need.