2: The Box Full of Memories

"Have you been crying? Did something happen?" she asked, her voice full of concern.

"I am okay, just looking at some pictures of Dad. Is everything okay?" I asked.

She nodded in understanding, "I am here if you need anything. I just wanted to say that dinner is ready and to come downstairs when you are ready."

"Thank Julie... for everything" I smiled.

"It is my pleasure. I have noticed that you and Caleb have been arguing a little bit today so if things with Caleb are not going well, please tell me. I want you to feel comfortable here. I know how he acts at school and he is quite different at home. He has had a hard life."

'Doesn't seem so different to me' I thought to myself.

Pushing those thoughts aside, I also could not help but be curious by what Julie meant when she said that Caleb 'has hard a hard life'.

"Thank you, Julie. I know I can talk to you. I will be downstairs in a minute."

I put on a pair of socks and walked down the staircase towards the dining room. Caleb and Tori were already sitting at the table eating dinner. Of course, the only spare seat just so happened to be right next to Caleb. Julie sent me a look, asking me if she wanted to move the table around a bit but I just shook my head, making my way over to the seat.

"Thank you for dinner Julie" I smiled, putting some food on my plate.

"Suck up" Caleb muttered.

I sent him a glare, silently telling him to keep his mouth shut but Julie jumped in. "Caleb! I thought I raised you to have more respect than that".

"I was just saying" he muttered.

"Julie it is okay; he is just in a bad mood because I did not kiss him today" I smiled sweetly as Caleb glared at me.

"Caleb! Kitchen now!" Julie stood up.

A few minutes later, Caleb came back out, glaring at me once again.

"Can we watch a movie after dinner?" Tori asked.

We all agreed so after dinner, I went and sat down on the lounge while Caleb brought back a few blankets. I silently prayed that he would not sit next to me yet that is exactly what he did. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling my body into his but I was quick to shove his arm off. "Caleb, I have a boyfriend, stop it."

"Are you ready to let me kiss you yet?" he whispered seductively into my ear.

"No" I pushed him away. "I will never kiss you."

His hand moved to my hip, just under my shirt. I gasped and stared at him as if he had grown a second head.

"What do you think you are doing?" I smacked his hand away, ignoring the tingles that shot up my body.

"Just having some fun Princess."

A couple of minutes later, I felt his hand rest on my upper thigh while his thumb drew small circles on my skin.

"I do not know why you are like this but I do know that I am not going to tolerate it" I whispered back to him.

"You know nothing about my life" he glared.

"You know what, I am actually really tired. I am going to go to bed" I got up once again ignoring the heat and goose bumps that appeared whenever Caleb touched me.

I threw the blanket at him in anger but he just rolled his eyes.

"I hate you" I whispered to him as I stood up.

"I think you secretly like me princess."

As I walked past him, I made sure to stomp on his foot. Hard.

He let out a grunt of pain and sent me a glare. "Do not ever touch me again, got it?".

"Night sweetie" Julie smiled giving me a hug, completely oblivious to what just happened.

"Night B" Tori smiled, sending me a wave.

"Goodnight."

I walked up the tall stairs to my bedroom, silently closing my bedroom door.

From Mum: Hey Sweetie, I just got off the plane. I hope everything is going okay at Julie's. Stay safe my beautiful girl. I love you xx

From Will: Hey baby, how is everything going?

From Mike: Hey bee, was it as bad as you were expecting?

From Groupchat (Katie): OMFG! What do you want me to do? I mean part of me is thinking that this is a blessing because let's be real, he is a total hottie but then there is another part of me which is worried about you because I don't want Caleb to take advantage of you. Call me if you need anything.

From Groupchat (Noah): Lucky bitch! Why am I never in these situations? I would love to get some of that fine ass. He is delicious.

So, I decide to message Mike first, followed by Will, then Katie and then Mum.

To Mike: It is one hundred times worse... turns out Julie's son is Caleb Johnson, the walking womaniser that attends my high school.

To Will: Hey, I am just lying down in bed, I will call you in the morning. Everything is going okay. Caleb, a guy who has a reputation at my school for being the biggest player, is Julie's son so I have to live with him but other than that everything is great.

To Groupchat: Yes, he is attractive, but you can have him! He is a total ass. First off, he keeps calling my princess, what type of stupid nickname is that? He also tried to kiss me in the pool!

To Mum: Everything is fine except you forgot to mention her son was Caleb Johnston who attends my school! I am glad that you had safe flight. I cannot wait to hear from you again x

I pulled Mr. Cuddles up to my chest and laid my head down on the soft pillow which felt like feathers against my head. Minutes later my phone buzzed again.

From Groupchat (Katie): He is one fine piece of ass but if anyone can resist him, it would be you

From Groupchat (Noah): I definitely would not be able to last. We better get updates.

To Groupchat: Thanks for the support. I will talk to you tomorrow morning.

I put my phone on charge and laid there thinking about Caleb. Julie said that Caleb acts differently at school so maybe he was being a womaniser because I was here. Hopefully, he would get used to my presence and start acting like himself. If this is how he is going to act over the next three weeks, I will not leave here sane.