🖤I Love Loving You🖤

Mulai dari awal

"Really but I don't remember Something else more important for a day after tomorrow.. "

A cute and little frown crept on her face hearing him. She slightly pushed him away and than tried to get up from his lap but he again held her waist and made her sit on his lap again..

He surrounded his arms around her tummy making her back to collided with his chest but she struggled a little which made him to chuckled.

"And why Mi Casa is getting angry... ? "

"Don't talk to me. How can you forget about it Kookie..? You're very bad  " She whined while scoffing but her body tingled when he softly kissed her ear and than whispered.

"I'll never forget about tomorrow's day Mi Casa.. Because 2 years ago this same exact day I got my everything. I got You.... "

A warm smile appeared on her lips, she tossed her head only to found him already staring at her with extreme amount of love in them for her.

She pecked his lips but again pouted

"Yeah only because I proposed you on my knees that night but your cold ass rejected me by saying I am just a teenager who just get attracted to you "

Jungkook chuckled at her words making her annoyed.

"Hahaha very funny.. You made me to follow you like a little puppy for more than 2 weeks and I even stood in front of your house for a whole damb day and than finally your rude ass accepted it and on above by saying we'll first just try because you don't believe in making relationships ... "She uttered cutely glaring at him

" And it's only just because of our little Cupid we got finally together. "

He smiled and palmed her cheeks and pecked her nose bridge.

"It's just because I never believed that I would ever get someone not only just so beautiful and cute but so warm hearted like you... Mi casa"

She still pouted at him hearing his words

"Don't say like this because for me you deserve every happiness of the world, you deserve every beautiful thing.. " She stated making his heart to fluttered 

"Now I believe it too that's why I got you Mi casa. " .

She gave him a big smile than she heard her phone vibrating. She took it out and spoke

"They're going to be here with in 5 minutes... "

"Here but who.? "

"My friends or you can say my partners in crime  ... " She giggled making him to smiled .

"Okay but why they are coming here.? "

"Because I need their help and for that they need to meet you Kookie.. "

Jungkook got a little untidy hearing her words.

"Help but for what..? " He asked to which she sighed heavily.

"Kookie tomorrow after my graduation I am going to talk to my Dad about us and you know how he's  .. After my mother's death, I am his only family so he's a little more possessive about me and I thought its time I should tell him about us so that we don't need to meet each other secretly like this.. " She said and held his palm in her.

"And I know it's going to be difficult to convince him about us but I am sure he'll understand after all he just wanted his only daughter to be happy and you're my biggest happiness and you and dad, you both are equally important in my life so I wanted you both to know and understand each other so I can get my every happiness nearer to me... "