The Survival Game

Start from the beginning

"I want a hug from (Y/N)-koi...."

"Why do I feel like I want to replace myself with Chopper?" Asked the captain to rather himself.

"He's lucky that he's cute..." said Usopp as he narrowed his eyes at Chopper's behind with the other boys making him shiver as he went and pressed himself further on your body.

"Ok guys! Let's split up for now!" Said Nami as she again assigned us into groups like a home room teacher. I was again paired up with Zoro, Chopper and Robin with a new addition to the team which is none other than the captain; Luffy. While Nami is going with Usopp, Sanji and Celestia who are gonna take the Merry out of Upper Yard with Gan Fall, unfortunately Igneel wanted to come with me since he wanted to make sure Luffy or Zoro does nothing funny when it comes to me.

"Yahoo! Come on (Y/N)! Get more excited! We're going on an adventure! Didn't you want to meet God?" Asked Luffy as he shook his arms with yours waving them around to wake me up but I was tired since he legit made me run the moment he heard I was paired up with him.

"Luffy i'll be passed out before I meet God if you keep on swinging me around..." I said as I tried to pull away from him but failed, Igneel suddenly kicked him releashing me from his grip.

"Stop bothering her you brat!"

"Ouch! Igneel~ Don't use fire on your captain! That's disrespectful!"

"Stop acting like a child!"

"Igneel don't even."

As we continued our path, Zoro and Luffy we're arguing over which way is south, the way we're supposed to head. And let me tell you....

They we're both wrong.

"Can you tell them that south is that way?" Robin asked as she went to me as I nodded and had to stop Igneel from burning our captain down.

We all stopped in our tracks when we saw sommething move which made us on edge when we notice how big it was.

"Igneel. Get ready."

"i know that already."

the moment we finished our exchange the mysterious creature appeared. Luffy and everyone else looked extremely shocked.

"AHHHHH!" cried Chopper as he imediately went to me and hugged my leg.

"Wow~ That's a huge bitch right there." whistled Igneel who got slapped by me again by swearing as I scolded him, espicially since Chopper was near. NO ONE IS GONNA MAKE CHOPPER LEARN THOSE WORDS AS LONG AS I LIVE!

"Everyone run! It has acid! Don't get hit by it's fangs!" screamed out Zoro as he grabbed Luffy who was about to get eaten by the gigantic python.

~

"Phew! I think we lost it." I said as I stopped running and rested my hands on my knees to catch my breath. Robin only nodded as she herself was tired from running but she soon cried out my name when she saw a purple liquid running on my skin. Oh. I got hit by the python....oh great welp I guess I gotta call her.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?! You seem to have gotten hit by the python!" Said Robin as she went to my side to help me settle down on some ruins.

"I'm f-fine Robin are you ok though?" i asked her in return she only shoke her head saying no at my question.

"(Y-Y/N)-san! Are you okay?!" said a high pitch female voice behind us. At least she came out of her hiding spot.

"Who are you?" Robin asked as she was about to use her devil fruit to attack her but I stopped her saying she's also with me.