I arrived at the gym around 4:52. I walked in and saw Giovanni standing by the front desk. I walked over to him.

"Hi," I said simply.

"Yasmine, you can follow me." He said looking me up and down before walking through the sliding doors and straight to the room he brought me yesterday. "Let's get set up."

"Okay, I'm just gonna set this down here." I said walking over to the corner of the room to put my water bottle down.

Let's hope I can get through today. Gio was wearing compression pants with shorts over it, he was wearing a black adidas shirt and black sneakers to match. His muscles looked so toned.

God, he's so fine.

"Okay since it's your first day we're going to take it a bit slow and we'll gradually get into some intense workout later on in the week. So, let's do some warm up exercises first." He said walking towards the middle of the room. "We're doing 3 sets of 15 reps each. Lunges, squats, arm circles, and walking knee hugs. I'll do them with you come on."

I walked over to him and we started doing the warm ups. He was talking throughout all of it and it made me relax a bit.

"Come on princess last warm up. Lift those knees. And 5, 4, 3, come on two more. And done." He says as I finished up the last of the warm up exercises. "You did good Yasmine."

At this point I wasn't even hearing anything he was saying. I was panting like crazy, I was out of breath. I fell to floor. I saw Giovanni take a swig of his water before putting it back down.

Only this man alone can make drinking water look sexy.

"I'm gonna get some water," I said peeling myself off the floor and walking over to my bottle.

"Not too much, you don't want to get cramps while working out." I heard him say.

"Okay," Was my simple reply.

"Come here," He says motioning me over to him. I walked over. "You need to control your breathing, in through your nose out through your mouth."

I followed what he said and began inhaling through my nose and letting it out through my mouth. I started feeling a little bit better.

"Alright come on, now for the actual work out." He smirked. He walked to the side to grabs some weights and brought them over to me. He also grabbed some weight plates. "Okay so we're going to be doing these exercises in 8 minute intervals. Here, grab this plate. So the goal is to finish as much sets you can in 8 minutes and repeat. The exercises are 10 sit-ups, 10 squats, and 20 reverse lunges. You'll be holding a dumbbell in each hand for the squats and lunges and holding the plates to your chest for the sit-ups."

He moved to the middle to demonstrate what I would be doing. He also said each day he'll add different exercises and two minutes will be added to the intervals. After he finished demonstrating, he set a timer and I began doing what he told me.

Starting off was a bit challenging, but as I kept repeating the exercises I got more comfortable with doing them. I followed the breathing technique so I wouldn't tire myself out and I felt like I was doing a good job.

This went way better than I was expecting, I was really focused on the workout. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be. I mean don't get me wrong I still want to ride his face but the urge to do it wasn't as strong as it was because I was so focused on getting these exercises right.

He was patient with me and understood that it was my first day. He talked me through all the exercises and did all of them with me. I now realized I was worried for no reason. By the end of our session I was sweating bullets.

"You did really good today Yasmine, despite it being your first day." Giovanni speaks up from behind me.

"That's because I have a good coach," I smirked.

"Just good?" He smirked back.

"Spectacular," I smiled.

"So does that mean you'll keep me as your trainer?" He said walking towards me. He stood towering over me as I tried to avoid his gaze.

All the nerves came back now and looking at him was making me horny. He put his finger under my chin and nudged my face so that I was looking at him.

"I uh...yes I'll keep you." I said barely above a whisper. I knew he heard me though because he smiled.

"You're very beautiful, you know that?" My smile dropped and I averted my gaze down.

Being with Jared made me super insecure. So when people complimented me I had a hard time believing it because I knew it wasn't true.

"Thanks," I muttered.

"By the way you just reacted, I know you don't believe me but it's the truth, I don't lie." He said lifting my face so that I was looking at him again.

I blushed and gave him a small smile. Looking at him up close I realized he had small freckles across his face but they were so tiny you couldn't see them if you were standing from afar. His brown eyes were very beautiful and his pink pouty lips were so inviting. I saw him staring at mine and I could've sworn he was going to kiss me but he pulled away.

"We better get going, the gym closes soon." He says a he walked to the back of the room to start putting his things in his duffel bag. I went to grab my water and we both walked outside toward the parking lot and he followed me to my car.

"I'll see you tomorrow princess," He smirks and walks off.