Chapter 10: Family Dinner With Lily

Chapter 10: Family dinner with Lily

Scorpius POV

"I hope that small accident won't stop you from coming to my parties anymore," Camilla smiled a little when we were back on land and everyone was going home. She was talking to Lily who was waiting for her ride. Standing by her side, Suho was on a call.

Lily laughed quietly, "Don't worry. I'll still come if I can."

Camilla smiled, "Good."

"Do you guys need a lift?" I finally spoke up, making Lily look at me. Every time she looks at me, I can't help but be reminded of her. She looks so similar to my first love.

"Our ride will be here soon," Lily answered politely, "Thank you anyway."

I just nod at her in response.

A luxurious white car pulls up in front of us and we couldn't see who was in there. I didn't know Lily was this rich. Not many people here have a car this nice.

Lily turns to us, saying, "Well, thank you for the fun time. I'll see you at school, Camilla."

We watch as Suho opens the door for her, letting her get in first before jumping in after her. Once they were gone, I open the car door for Camilla before going over to the driver's seat of my truck.

"So are you ever going to tell me why you fought with Arnold earlier?" Camilla asked me during the ride to her apartment.

I don't say anything, thinking about what happened today. Some bastard named Arnold tried taking a picture under Lily's dress. He was a pervert and I wasn't going to sit back and watch him do that to girls so I punched him. He deserved it.

"Don't ever talk to him again," I stated, "He's disgusting."

Camilla doesn't say anything and turns away, cupping her cheeks while smiling to herself. After dropping her home, I went to my own place. Felix was sitting on the couch when I entered the living room. I sit down beside him and he turns off the TV to look at me.

"I need you to do something for me," I told him, making eye contact with him. "Find information about Lily Vincent."

"Got it," Felix nodded.

Lily POV

"Can't believe I'm graduating next year," I mumble with a small smile. Astrith smiles at me proudly before chugging down her black coffee. We were hanging out at a cafe for awhile.

"You're almost there bestie," She said encouragingly before checking her watch. "I have to go now. I'll call you later, babes."

I smile at her, waving her bye as she quickly rushed out of the cafe. After finishing my blueberry cheesecake, I decided to go visit Miss Andy at the clinic before I head to school later. When I arrived at her office, I saw Scorpius walking out while lighting up a cigarette.

"That's not good for you," I pointed out when I near him.

He looks up at me before putting the lighter away, puffing out smoke.

"Shut up," He groans in annoyance.

"How was your session with Miss Andy?" I asked him curiously.

He frowns at me, "Mind you own business, Vincent."