Chapter 9: Too Much To Drink

Chapter 9: Too Much to Drink

The yacht has stopped in the middle of the ocean, away from the city. Everyone was having fun and enjoying themselves. The music was blasting loud and there are people dancing and swimming, jumping into the sea. I smile, enjoying the moment. I sat on the couch, looking up at the clouds with a glass of lemon lime soda. I haven't had this much fun in such a long time.

I look up to see Suho approaching me in his white button up shirt. He has a very nice body and looks like he works out a lot. There are girls who can't stop looking at him since we got on the yacht. I can't blame them. He is very good looking, but it's his eyes that always get me. His eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen and when he smiles, what a beautiful sight. My eyes have been blessed.

"He is so hot," Camilla told me, sitting beside me. "Are you guys dating?"

I look at her, making a face, "No, we're just friends."

"How can you be just friends with that hot looking beast?" She asked me, not believing me.

"Looks are not everything," I shrugged.

"Then you don't mind if I shoot my shot?" She asked me, making me look at her in confusion. I thought she was into Scorpius though. They were always together and she looks so in love with him whenever I see them together.

"I don't care," I said, relaxing.

She smiles excitedly as Suho approaches us. He nods at Camilla before reaching his hand forward in my direction. I look at him in confusion and he nods, urging me to take his hand, "May I have this dance?"

"I suck at dancing," I answered, not sure if I should take his hand.

"I can dance with you," Camilla said politely, but Suho gives her a small smile before looking at me, grabbing my hand. He pulls me off my seat and drags me to the dance floor. Rockabye was playing on the speakers. We join the others, dancing. Suho starts moving to the beat of the music and boy...he's so cute. I wasn't a good dancer so I awkwardly stood there. He laughs at me, telling me to just move and let loose. I started dancing, but is a chicken dance even a dance move? I look dumb, embarrassing myself. Some of the girls look at me in disgust, but I couldn't care less about it because my awful dance move made Suho laugh. I like seeing him smile.

I hold his hand and he spins me around. We just kept dancing and moving to the beat. I was moving too fast and my watched started to beat, making me stop to calm myself down. Suho looks at me worriedly, but I shake my head at him and telling him that I just needed to rest for a bit.

"I'll get you something to drink," He tells me before walking away. I give Camilla a smile and she smiles back. Someone approaches us and I mentally groan when I saw it was Scorpius. He came over without a shirt, showing his scorpion tattoo on his bicep. Interesting...

"Like what you see?" Scorpius asked, looking at me with amusement.

I roll my eyes, "I feel like puking."

He glares daggers at me but goes to sit down beside Camilla who scoots even closer to him. She leans against him with a big smile on her face. Suho comes over with a glass of water for me and I take it from him with a grateful smile. He sits down beside me, watching me drink. I give him thumbs up and he gives me a small smile.

"You're so pretty, Lily," Camilla said, making us look at her.

"Thank you," I said awkwardly, "You're beautiful though."