Always and Forever

We got back from the cabin to surprise everyone that we're back. We walked into the living room "So this is what you guys do when we're not here"I said as they turn around when they saw us the intimately got up and started to hug us "I miss you guys so much" Peter said as he started a group hug "love you guys" I said we let go of the group hug.

"But how did you get here?" Tony asked "Well we drove  here and we wanted to surprise you" Peter responded "Thank you so much Tony for the little cabin outside of New York it was really nice and I love spending quality time with my husband." I smiled at the word husband "We are glad you're safe" Sam said "Well since you guys are back you want to watch a movie?" Clint asked "Of course" Peter said we all went into the living room and watch the movie grown ups a very funny movie.

"Peter I'm going to get some chips I'll be back" I said he nodded his head as I get up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed the chips from your cabinet as I felt a slight pain I grabbed onto the counter tightly I could. I even felt liquid running down my leg I looked down to see a puddle of water under me "Peter?!" I yelled in pain as I tried to calm my breathing. Peter came running in as well as the other Avengers "Wanda what happened?" he said in a panic voice I slowly looked up at him "My--my water broke" I said they all looked at me shocked "The baby coming?" Peter askEd "Of course the baby coming I didn't pee myself" I said

"O-ok Bruce Tony get med bay ready. Nat, Steve get the hospital bag me and Wanda going to be staying in the room. What are you waiting for an invitation go." Peter commanded as the rest ran to do what they were told. Peter rush to my side and help me then he started giggling "What?" I look at him pouting "You look like a penguin" Peter said I laugh at his retort "Well it hurts when I close my leg so I'm going to be a penguin for a while" I said as we get in the elevator. We exit the elevator entering med Bay as we go to the birthing room "Peter It hurt" I said I lay on the the bed "I know I know baby it's going to be okay" she said as he moved my hair back and kissed my head.

Bruce and doctors ran into my room to help deliver the baby. My face twist in pain as a strong wave of contraction it's me at once and I gripped Peters hand  tighter causing Peter to wince.

"Okay Wanda let's see how many centimeters your dilated" Bruce said "Oh! Well you won't be in pain for longer because your having your baby right now." Bruce said that he gets into position ready for the baby "Ok Wanda when I say push you push okay?" Bruce said I nodded and response looking at Peter.

"Ok Wanda push now" Bruce instructed I mustard all my strength pushing strongly. I screamed loudly holding on to Peter hand tightly as I feel a tear coming down my face "Fuck!!!!" I yelled as I pushed "Just remember to breathe" Peter said started taking deep breaths "Push" I screamed as I push "Peter shut the fuck up before I cut your dick off!!!" I screamed as I pushed .

"Just a few more pushes and she'll be out" Bruce said "I can't" I cried my body is exhausted."I can't do it Peter" I said as I look at him "Yes you can Wanda you can do it you just have to push for me.", "I hurt" I said as tears start to fall down my face "I know I does but we will have a family together","Ok ok I got this" I said "Now push" I mustered all my strength and push as I scream.

In the room a faint sound of crying was heard. I stopped yelling and sat up quickly to see Bruce holding a small baby girl.

"Here's your baby girl Wanda" Bruce said softly placing the baby on my now naked chest. "Hey there Elizabeth" I sobbed as I held her in my arms Peter gently held a tiny finger,"Hey baby girl" Peter whisper I look at Peter and smile "Do you want to hold her?" I said he nodded his head and I place Elizabeth in his arms. "I guess Elizabeth is something we needed" I said "Love you Wanda"

"I love you too always and forever until the end of time"

To be continued
------------------------------------------------
"Do you think life takes more than it gives, but not today. Today it gives us something he gives us a chance."
-Peter Quill

Well guys this is the end to do something we need and I would like to thank all the readers for taking their time out of their day to read this and I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoy the writing it. It's hard to say goodbye to the journey but what makes the journey so precious is that it going to end. That's the end of something we need more books are coming out soon. I'm going to miss this book anyways have an amazing day and I will see you in the next one ✌️

- ps: please go check out lovejonathon they have some amazing stories and I will really like it if you would check them out if you enjoy reading my book you may enjoy theirs.