A Night to Remember

Waring this involves underage drinking and sexual content.(remember to not drink alcohol until 21, with that on to the story.

4 month Later

I wake up to a texts on my phone. It's for wanda.

Wanda
Hey pete 

Peter
Hey Wanda what's up

Wanda
Well....
Tony is throwing a karaoke party and I was wondering if you wanted to come?

Peter
Ye...yeah sure of course what time?

Wanda
It's at 7pm. See you there pete bye

Peter
Bye

I smiled at my phone screen. I have gotten very close to the Avengers and Wanda. I have developed a crush on Wanda the first time I met her but I don't think she feels the same way. Ever since they figure I was Spider-Man they behind really supportive of me but protective.

I looked at the clock and its 6:45a.m I sat up and start getting ready for school. Today was Friday so I won't have school tomorrow thank god. Flash have giving me a harder time ever since I got the Stark internship. I mean everyone in the school know he wasn't going to pass the test.

I walk downstairs into the kitchen to see May cooking and getting ready for work. "Hey May" I said as I kiss her cheek "Hey peter, I'm going to stay at the hospital longer again" she said with a worried expression. "May I'm going to be fine on my own. I'm going to stay the night at start industry today." "okay Peters just make sure to call me when you arrive and, can you tell Tony not to keep you in a lab all day, last time you came home so tired" she said walking towards the door. "Okay" I said "Have a good day peter" and with that she left the apartment.

I started to eat my breakfast once I was done I put the dishes in the sink then i grab my lunch then walked out the door.

~Time skip~

After I got home from school I started getting dressed for the party. After I got done dress for the party i headed to Stark Industries. Once I got there I said hi too Claire at the receptionist desk and headed to the elevators to the living room.

I walk in to see Wanda and the Avengers in the living room talking and drinking. They all see me "Hey peter" said everybody I walked over to Wanda's to see her drinking something in a red cup. "Hey Wanda" I said "Hey peter you need to try this" she said handing me a red cup. I smelled inside the cup I need to squint my eyes, to how strong the liquid smelled.

"Can you tell me what this is?" "It's vodka," she replied, "and it's pretty powerful." To be honest, I'm not sure if alcohol may impact me because of my fast metabolism. The vodka began to sting in the back of my neck as I drank it. "Wow, that's intense, and it stings in the back of my neck," I exclaimed as I began blinking fast. "This must be your first time drinking by your reaction" she said while giggling "yep how do you even drink this stuff. It's good it just stings a lot and it smells so strong" " A lot of practice".

"It's time for everyone to be publicly humiliated," Tony stated as everyone began to go into the living "we're not even in public" Nat said "okay who's going first ummm Wanda". I sat down and drinking vodka while Wanda groaned and picked up the tablet to pick beach bunny - by cloud 9

I don't wanna seem the way I do
But I'm confident when I'm with you
Lately all I feel is bad and bruised
Tired of tripping on my shoes

But when he loves me I feel like I'm floating
When he calls me pretty I feel like somebody
Even when we fade eventually to nothing
You will always be my favorite form of loving