M-may

"Really you could have waited till the morning" I I said I stared at Nat "Well I told you to tell me when you get back... your back so tell me" "wow I never thought the Natasha Romanoff would be so interested in a teenager's love life" I said sarcastically with a smirk." Love life huh. What's that ring on your finger for?" She said eyeing me with a smirk ' I really hoped she wouldn't have noticed. Who am I kidding she's Natasha she knows everything well except for the baby thing' I thought.

"Well you know that outing on a town I was talking about" I said "yes and?" She motioned for me to continue "Well he propose!! Well I didn't expect for him to propose to me but I couldn't say no no matter how he proposed to me. I love him so much that I really didn't care where he proposed as long as I'm with him. You know " I said excitedly I look at Natasha to see she looking at me in shock " Wanda I'm glad he proposed, he really do care for you. It just are you really sure you're ready to commit to marriage and spend the rest of your life with him" she asked in concerned

"That's the reason why I said yes to marry him I want to spend the rest of my life with him. And I know you may think that I'm too young to know who I want to spend my rest of my life with. Ever since I met him, I felt this spark on since I met him I start smiling again ever since sokovia blown up and I almost lost Pedro. I love him and one day maybe even have a family" I said 'the family part is sooner than you expected'. "You really love him don't you"she said "Yes more than anything" i said."Well that's all I needed to hear. I fully support you and Peter's marriage" Nat says smiling "Thank you mom" I said as I hug her

We stood there for a few moment then nat let go of the hug " now go to sleep we need to tell Steve in the morning and you know how he gets" Nat said as she walks away "Nat thank you for understanding" I said " isn't a mom's supposed to understand her child" she said as she left. After she left I put on some leggings and a tank top so my baby bump won't be as noticeable then went to bed.' I hope Peter got home safe' I thought as I fell asleep.

~Peter P.O.V next day~

I wake up in the morning to start getting ready for school. I want down there to see may in the kitchen looking sad. " May what's wrong is everything okay" I looked at her and concerned "where were you" she asked "What?" i said. "Where were you peter. You've been leaving home all the time and staying out late" she said worried

'what does she want me to say hey Aunt me I got somebody pregnant and I didn't want to tell you. also I proposed to her yesterday so she going to be your daughter-in-law' if I say that she would just freak out.

"I was working long hours at Stark Industries" i said nervously " oh cut the bullshit Peter. if you were working at Stark industry why were you always coming home sweaty and your clothes tattered up". She said sternly "well I got mugged" "Every week Peter. Peter you got to tell me what's going on I am worried about you"she said with tears in her eyes. ' I-I don't really know what to say should I tell her the truth. I need to tell her the truth'."May the reason I have been out is-" I was caught off by my alarm to notify me if I'm late. " I'll tell you later when I get home okay. I need to go I'm going to be late for school" I said as I walked walked out the door.

~Time skip~

Me and that walk into the lunch room and sat down "okay but Han shot first in the original he's a person who doesn't hesitate to shoot" i said "in the special edition greedo  drawers and shoot first, and then Han shot back using lethal Force" Ned argued back.

"We should probably stop arguing about Star Wars" I said "yeah we probably sounds like nerds" net said "to late you guys are losers" me and ned look at MJ in shock for once she actually looked up from her book today.

"Anyways Peter we haven't hanged out in a long time. what have you been doing?" Ned asked "i-i umm" I stuttered. "Yeah I would like to know that to Peter" Mj said "well i you see i-i ummm I have been really busy at the internship" I said as I scratched the back of my neck. "Peter you know you're not a good liar" mj said "Fine I was hanging out with my girlfriend" I said there was a moment of silence before "You have a girlfriend and you didn't tell me" Ned whispered yell. "yes I do and I and I knew you were freaked out" I said. I look over to mj to see she sad.

" MJ are you okay?" I asked " yeah I'm fine I just need to go" she gets up and leave. Mj hasn't talked to me since that lunch. I think she's mad at me but I don't know what I did.

~Time skip~

I walk into Stark Industries and see Claire at the desk."Hey miss claire" I said "Hey peter mr. Stark it's in his lab I will notify him that you're here" Clara said as she started typing on her computer. "Ok thank you Claire" I said as I walk to the elevator "Friday can you bring me to floor 87 " I said "Yes peter" the AI says as the elevator moves.

I walk into the lab to here loud rock music and Mr. Stark upgrading his iron man suit when he finally noticed me. "Hey pete how's school anything happen? Get any love confessions?" Tony says as he turned down the music. "Okay first school is pretty good I didn't get beat up by Flash. Second i have a girlfriend name wanda and i love her" I said imagining seen Wanda today. "Peter if you hadn't thought me I would have gotten flash suspended" Tony said was a little anger in his voice. "Mr. Stark I don't want to talk about it well not now" I said a bit annoyed.

"Ok changing the subject I heard you propose to Wanda I have you told may" he said nonchalantly "no and you can't tell her. I am planning on telling her today". I am suddenly interrupted by my phone ringing "Hey Mr.Stark I'll be right back it's probably may" I said I as I walked towards the door

"Hi is this Peter Parker?May Parker's relative?" She asked my heart started to race "Yes this is Peter Parker"i said as my voice cracked "Well Mr. Parker we are so sorry to tell you this but your aunt was in a car accident and didn't made it" I dropped my phone and fell to the ground ' no no she can't be dead I didn't tell her I propose to someone I never told her that her grandchild was on the way s-she can't be gone' my heart started racing faster as I felt hot tears coming down my face. I started breaking down crying i then hear footsteps behind me. "Peter is everything okay? I heard something crash" he then looks at me and sees me crying " hey peter what's wrong?" Tony says "it's may......s-she's....d-dead" just then Tony started to hug me. "It okay son everything going to be ok" Tony said as he started to comfort me."Friday get Wanda down here now" Tony said sternly as he tried to conferred me.

Wanda P.O.V

"Wanda mr. Stark requests your presence in the lab" I'm confused what does he even need to be in there for "did he say why"i ask " it seems Peters in distress" as soon as she said that I get up and went to the lab.

I walked into Tony lab to see him on the floor with Peter crying. " Tony what happened" I asked them as I went to peter side. "his aunt just died but I need you to take him so I can take care of something" I give tony the 'he needs you' look " Wanda and need to tell CPS that he has somewhere to stay and for him to have a couple of weeks off" he  says "Ok" and was that he left.

"Peter baby everything going to be okay" I said hugging him and rubbing his back in circles. after a few minutes be calm down I lift up his chin to look at me " listen to me Peter I am here for you if you need me. Even though I can't make it better. Even though I don't always the right words. I know how you feel and even if it just to sit and listen. If you want to talk or to distract you if you don't. Each and every day or night. I will always be there right next to you because I love you and we're family" i kiss his head we started to hug more until Peter fell to sleep.

I use my powers to lift him all the way to my room on my bed for him to sleep on. 'We will get through this me, you, and the baby as a family'.

-------------------------------------------------
Inspirational speech
Time is luck. So don't waste it living someone else's life, make it yours count for something. Fight for what matter to you, no matter what because even if you fall short, what better way is there to live?
By- Gwen Stacy 🕊

Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter. vote and comment if you want.

To tell you the truth I was really thinking hard about killing May or keeping her alive or paralyzed. So I'm sorry for killing may off.

Anyways I don't know if the next chapter going to come out I'm sick right now. So I'm not sure when it's going to come out but I'm going to try to get it out as soon as possible.

Until next time my chicken nuggets