Wedding

~Wanda is 37 weeks pregnant~

I wake up to see Peter not here but a note 'it's bad luck to see his Bride before the wedding. Love Peter' I giggled 'I guess this is really happening.' I slowly get up out of my bed and walk into the kitchen.

"Morning"I said as Steve handed me some breakfast as I sat down next to Nat "Morning" everyone said. "Where is everyone?"I asked "They are with Peter" Steve responded "Are you excited for the wedding" Nat said nudge my shoulder "I don't know if I'm excited but nervous at the same time" I said as we finish our breakfast. I get up and put my dishes in the sink "Let's get you ready Wanda for you big day" Nat said looking to me then Steve "Steve can you get Wanda dress for me" Nat said kiss Steve lips "Sure thing Nat" he said as he left the kitchen "Okay Wanda let's get you freshen up"she said as we walk out the kitchen.

We both walked in my room "Okay Wanda you go take a shower and I'll get the makeup ready" she said as I walked in the bathroom. After I get out of the shower I put on a robe and walk into my room to see Nat with makeup. I sit down in the chair of Natasha does my makeup. After she got done with my makeup she started curling my hair as Steve walk in the room with a wedding dress. Nat get done with my hair and give me my wedding dress as she and Steve left the room. I put on my wedding dress and looked in the mirror

I walk out of my room into the living room Steve and Nat look at me and shock

I walk out of my room into the living room Steve and Nat look at me and shock. "You look breathtaking" Nat said as Steve crys "Dad what's wrong?" I asked walking towards him "Nothing I'm just so happy for you Wanda" they said as he hugs me tightly "Dad you're squeezing me to death and may I remind you I got a baby in my belly","Oh right I'm sorry"she said I have he released me from the hug "It's okay but we need to hurry up and get to the car the wedding starts in 2 hours and we're driving there"I said as we all get up and go towards the garage and get in the car.

Time skip

"Oh God this is so nerve-racking" I said as I hold on to Steve arm "Wanda calm down once we walk out through the door you'll be with the man you love forever. What's more is there to wish for." Steve said "Thanks Dad You always know what to say" I said as the ceremony started.

" Steve said "Thanks Dad You always know what to say" I said as the ceremony started

I walk down the aisle with Steve by my side seeing Peter's staring at me. We walk in front of Peter he took my hand as I let go of Steve arm. I hold Peter hand ad looking at him as he does the same.

"Family and friends thank you all for coming today to share this wonderful occasion. Today we are here together to unite Peter and Wanda in marriage. Is there anyone out there who object to these to getting married." The official said there was silent "Do you Peter take Wanda Maximoff as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, and sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?

"I do" Peter said smiling. "Do you Wanda take Peter Parker as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, and sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" He asked me "I do" I said as Nat and ned hand us the rings.

"I Peter take this Ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness and to be true to you in all things until death do us part." he said as he put the ring on my finger "I Wanda to take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness and to be true to you and all the things until death do us part" I said putting the ring on his finger

"By The authority vested in me by the state of New York City, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" he said.

Peter grabbed me by the waste and kiss me passionately as flower petal starts to fall around us and clapping erupts. He break off the kiss and we start walking down the aisle.

After the wedding reception at what time for us to leave we said all our goodbye and left to a cabin outside out New York. This is the start of our new life together and I can't wait to spend it with Peter.
---------------------------------------------------
"Heroes are by the path they choose, not the power they are granted with"
-Tony Stark

I know it's too short but this is what I imagine to be a wedding.

I will see you guys in the next one ✌️