Chapter 61: Floating Away

Start from the beginning

“How disappointing,” said Amisha.

Feeling that a little more was called for Gemma added:

“And when we touched there was that special connection, but never long enough to really amount to much.”

The whole truth Gemma thought to herself, had been much, much more. It had started innocently enough as he had first showed her how to push off, how to rotate her body using the handholds, how to orient herself within the chamber. But then she made a mistake, pushing off so lightly that she barely moved, but just hung in mid air, giggling as she made hopeless swimming motions to try and propel herself forward. Irvn had watched, smiling, then pushed off, flying towards her and gathering her smoothly in his arms, his face so close to hers she could feel his breath on her cheek. 

It was one of those rare first kisses, no hesitation, no holding back, as both surrendered to the impulse at precisely the same moment. But as her lips moved against his, the connection between them hit her with an overpowering intensity. This was nothing like the tentative exploration they had shared on the bridge, but an unrestrained merging of their identities, like floodgates opening. She gasped as the force of his personality penetrated her consciousness, carrying with it an irresistible excitement that was both terrifying and intoxicating: male desire, undisguised, undiluted. 

There were only two ways she could react: either break the connection, shutting off the emotional current, or embrace it, contain it, weave her identity into his. She hesitated for only a second, then opened herself to him, his desire becoming hers as she enjoyed herself through him, experiencing directly the intensity of his pleasure, the fast-burning, sharp-focused force of male sexuality, so different from a woman’s.

On another level, as if at a distance, she felt her physical body responding to his. With one hand behind her back to stop her floating away, his other slid under her shirt to cup her right breast, a delicious warmth radiating out from where he touched her down through her belly. He nuzzled his face into her neck, planting kiss after kiss, murmuring into her ear, not in English, but in his native tongue which, for some reason, Gemma found incredibly seductive. Did it sound a little like French?

In response, she twined her arms around him, sliding her hands under his teeshirt and running them over the firm muscles of his back, pulling him hard against her. They floated like this for a time, their bodies locked together, gently drifting and rotating in mid-air, kissing and stroking.

It was beginning to dawn on Gemma how essential gravity was to having sex. When you have no weight, nothing to anchor you in any direction, none of the usual moves work. Man on top or woman on top: neither is much use when there is no top and both partners have no weight at all - and nothing to push against! Laughter bubbled up inside her, immediately matched by Irvn’s as his inner rainbow rippled through every shade of yellow and orange. So that’s the colour of laughter, she thought irrelevantly. 

They had now drifted slowly towards one side of the chamber, unable to do very much more than cling together, their fingers and lips delighting in each new discovery. Finally, Irvn was able to reach out and grasp one of the handholds, pulling them both against the wall and swinging Gemma beneath him. He didn’t need to say anything since she immediately caught his thought and, stretching both arms wide, she was just able to curl her fingers round two handholds and anchor her body in a T-shape against the padded chamber wall, experiencing a wicked thrill at her voluntary helplessness, as if she’d been tied there. With his left hand sharing one of her handholds, his right unbuttoned her shirt, freeing her breasts. 

Gemma suppressed a giggle: Mental note, zero gravity very good for extra uplift.”

She felt the rush of excitement from Irvn as he leaned in to brush his lips gently across her nipples, and even as she delighted in the sensation herself, she experienced directly how good she felt to him, as if his lips had become hers. Experimentally, she urged his lips to be bolder - and shuddered at the immediate, fiercer response from him, as her own impulses guided his actions. A tantalising ache between her legs was now begging for attention, and no sooner had she recognised her neediness there than Irvn floated downwards his fingers sliding under the waistband of her tights to peel them from her body. Firmly gripping the handholds, she thrilled to a sensation of helplessness, as if she had actually been tied there while he stripped her. Now almost completely naked, her weightless legs floated apart as she mentally urged Irvn to explore. 

Shamelessly, she knew what she wanted him to do, her longing instantly transmitted to him as his head slid between her thighs, his tongue seeking out her centre. This was something Brian had very, very rarely ever done and, when he had, never with enthusiasm or expertise. She had a suspicion he thought it was gross. So abandoning herself completely, she invaded Irvn’s internal space, taking control of his hands to reach behind and clench her buttocks, pulling herself against his mouth, taking control of his tongue, directing it exactly and precisely where she needed it. She gulped greedily against her own sex, thrilling to the gross intimacy of the act, simultaneously receiving his own sensations of how she felt to him, the wanton wetness of her, the primitive, intoxicating scent.

The intensity was overpowering and she felt herself rising towards her peak, ripples of pleasure rippling through every atom of her body. Suddenly, she sensed Irvn taking back control, deliberately slowing the rhythm of his tongue (hey, that was my tongue!), tantalisingly pulling her back from the edge. Immediately, she became aware of the intensity of his need and its focus, the urgency of his desire to weld their bodies together, to fill her with himself, to be enclosed by and welcomed by her. He floated upwards, his body sliding over hers, the hard muscles of his chest both painfully and pleasurably crushing her breasts and, in one and the same movement, he slid smoothly into her. If she hadn’t been so ready, so rotten-ready, it would have been too much: no preamble, no exploratory parting of her lips, no inch-by-inch penetration. As it was, she just emitted a deep uunh! of pleasure as he measured his full length inside her. Unable now to help herself, she let go of the handholds, sliding her hands down his back to grip him by the buttocks and hold him in place. As she did so, she clenched him with her pelvic muscles and was instantly aware of the surge of pleasure along his sex as she shared his sensations along with hers. So she did it again. Irvn’s eyes rolled upwards, his irises the colour of ancient gold, his breath hot on her neck. Floating as they now were, only one action was now possible: gripping her just above her hips, Irvn began to move her entire body up and down, sliding her backwards and forwards along his shaft. Aroused as she had never been before, Gemma cried out at the sheer sensuousness of his actons, biting her lip hard at the delicious surrender of her body as he used her, then leaning forward to smother her mouth over his, finding his tongue with hers.

Looking back, Gemma was unable to tell how long they had floated like this, interpenetrated at every level, male and female sensations revolving equally in a doubling and re-doubling of sexual pleasure.Then she had sensed the imminent surge from him that seemed to originate from the base of his spine, racing upwards to focus at the furthest tip of his penetration. Close to the point herself, she took the energy from his climax and - somehow - she couldn’t tell how, wove it into her own, his hot male explosion sweeping through the rolling waves of her female one to become something much,much greater. Gemma clung to him fiercely, feeling the shudders that racked his body, barely able to separate her pleasure from his.

Slowly, very slowly, the tremors subsided and they floated there, silent and exhausted. Then they slept.

“Penny for your thoughts?” came a voice. Gemma shaking her head clear of the memory and coming back to earth with a bump. 

“So that’s all there was to it,” she said, “Nothing special to report. Sorry to disappoint.”

© Adriana Nicolas 2015