Chapter 55: Mutiny

Kate lay gasping for breath, twisting her body against the restraints that held her so firmly to the couch.

“Interesting,’ said the alien female. “Unlike us, you have no means of defence against a sensory invasion. We can only connect if both parties wish it. But your kind appear to be…defenceless. So, if I choose, I can give you pleasure - ”

As she said this she brushed her hand lightly between Kate’s legs and the most exquisite sensations rippled out from her fingertips, up through Kate’s belly to the tips of her breasts.

“ - or I can do the opposite.”

Immediately, agonising pain retraced the path so recently taken by the pleasurable impulses, lancing down her body to focus where the alien woman rested her hand.

Kate screamed.

“You fucking bitch!” she yelled, her chest heaving.

“Come Kate,” said the other, “it needn’t be like this. I believe you must already know from your…time…with Matias how incredible union can be with one of our kind: to simultaneously experience your own pleasure and your partner’s, just as if you had not one - but two - bodies. Imagine then if I touched you here - ”

Once again she slid a finger into the soft folds where Kate’s flesh parted, massaging gently and - once again - Kate experienced the most exquisite pleasure. The alien woman’s touch was perfect. Just the right amount of pressure. Exactly the right rhythm. 

“ - then imagine the twofold sensation if you were to do the same to me…”

Fighting the pleasure which threatened to overwhelm her, Kate gasped a reply:

“Thanks all the same. But one vagina has always been enough for me.”

Abruptly, the alien woman withdrew her hand.

“You insist on being un-cooperative. I wonder whether it might not be better to invite the males back in to assist me.”

As she said this, Kate’s heart skipped a beat as she heard the hiss of the door to the medical bay. Straining her head up to look she saw the female Admiral striding towards them.

“So Medical Officer Zilka, has she talked?”

“Not yet, Admiral. I’m not sure she has the intelligence to know the predicament she is in. I was about to move on to more…radical…methods.”

“Good. There is no time to be wasted on niceties. She and her kind may hold the key to the future of our world and I intend to return to Sacmis with 200 pods full of suitable specimens.”

Listening to this, Kate was unable to hold back and raising her head from the couch she looked directly at the Admiral.

“You don’t imagine that our planet will let you do this without a fight? There is no way they’ll let you just walk in and kidnap thousands of women.”

The Admiral stepped closer and looked directly into Kate’s eyes.

“I doubt it will come to that,” she said, with a thin smile. “How were you four taken?”

“Against our will!” retorted Kate.

“Of course. But the point is - did anybody notice?”

Kate remained silent.

“Exactly,” said the Admiral. “Irvn and his crew would have done it by stealth - and we will employ the same methods. All anybody will know is that females are disappearing and I very much doubt that anyone will suspect the real reason. Far too fantastic.”