.:4:.

George POV: (it's like 12:30PM now)
I woke up alone, i was slightly saddened by that but brushed it off, i realized how hungry i was so i got up to get some food. I was mad that i had to creep through my own house so i wouldn't have to run into my father again.

I didn't like breaking down infront of people, in fact i hated pushing my feelings onto someone else, i should apologize to Dream for making him deal with me, though i did want to hear him sing that song again, his soothing voice made that song so easy to fall asleep to.

I got down the stairs fairly quickly and quietly, i got into the kitchen and stole a few apples, i didn't want to risk a run-in with my father so i hurried back up the stairs. I got into my room and locked the door, i set one apple on my nightstand and started eating the other one.

"Y'know you need more to eat then a couple of apples Georgie," Dream cooed , causing me to jump look over at him then blush. He then broke into a wheeze that sounded a lot like a tea kettle.

"You need to announce you're there with like a knock or something," i hissed as he continued laughing his ass off, i rolled my eyes and scoffed fondly.

"Your face was fucking PRICELESS!" Dream wheezed as my blush died down. I just grabbed my sketch book, i had an idea, i couldn't draw people, but i could draw fairly detailed dragons, i do youtube live streams of me drawing my instagram followers or just random things i could think of in my head. I started drawing how i thought Dream would look like as a dragon which seemed to spark Dream's interest.

"Whatcha drawing?" Dream asked walking over to look over my shoulder.

"I'm drawing you as how i think you would look as a dragon," i mumbled not taking my eyes off of my sketch.

"Oh, okay, can i watch?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, sure," i murmured.

"Thanks Georgie!" I blushed at the nickname but quickly brushed it off.

"You were blushing~" Dream whispered in a deep voice in my ear.

"Do you like it when i call you Georgie?" He whispered. I was extremely flustered at this point, yes i knew he was bi but i never told him i was gay, i had always been into guys but the only person i told was my mom.

"That doesn't really look like a dragon," he said in his normal voice, pulling away from my ear as he looked onto my sketch book. What the hell just happened? I asked myself.

"Oh, uh, this is just a sketch of what positions the dragon's gonna be in, y'know, the start of what i'm gonna draw," i explained, my blush dieing down, again.

"Oh okay i get it," Dream said. I continued drawing and i got another idea, though i was kinda nervous to talk to Dream about it. I took a deep breath and went for it.

"Hey Dream?" I asked turning to him.

"Hm? Yes George?"

"Can you sing that song? The one you sang to me this morning? From the beginning?" I asked nervously.

"Sure!" Dream said quite enthusiastically.

"Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?" Dream sang the notes perfectly in his soothing voice and i couldn't help but smile.

"How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow," Dream looked as if he stopped singing he would cry, truly a beautiful song.

"One step closer,"

"I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid,"