.:2:.

George POV:

This is not what i expected, he was about 6'3 he had greenish yellowish eyes, his face was sprayed with freckles that crossed the bridge of his nose, his skin wasn't pale but it wasn't tan, his smile was so perfect it was impossible not to smile back, his voice was soothing he was fucking hot, he was wearing a yellow jacket with a white undershirt and torn black jeans with a necklace with a dagger.

(Like this and yes this is mine)
I felt my cheeks heat up with a blush as he walked over to the side of the bed and sat down.

"You okay George?" Dream asked a slight chuckle. "Your cheeks are red as a tomato."

"Oh! Y-yeah i'm fine, it's just warm in here!" I lied.

"It is? Sorry i can't tell, the only warmth i can actually feel is when i feel someone's body heat," Dream said sadly.

"Perks of being dead i guess." I was taken aback by this. I didn't know Dream was dead.

"H-how did you die?" I asked. "If you don't mind telling me, i know it's a touchy subject," i said quickly.

"No no! It's okay to be curious," Dream said smiling.

"I remember the day like it was yesterday," Dream started sadly.

"It was my 21st birthday, and i had gotten home drunker than hell because y'know it was my 21st and i could drink now that i was old enough, and i saw my dad, i had sobered up quicker than you could snap, i never had a good relationship with my dad, he hated gay people and i was bi, he had found out the hard way, and then, at 11:35PM, November 1st 2000, my own father shot me in the head, because i had kissed another boy," Dream said smiling sadly. I felt my face grow pale, on that very same day at the same time, i was born.

"Dream," i started.

"I was born on the same day at that same time," i said. Dream looked at me and smiled.

"I knew we were connected through something," Dream said. I was about to say something else when i heard the doorbell ring. I was confused, i didn't invite anyone over today, it might've been mom though. I got up and ran down the stairs and heard the door bell ring again.

"I'm coming, i'm coming," i said irritably. I open the door and i was face to face with my dad.

"Why the hell are you here," i hissed through clenched teeth.

"Look i just need to stay here for a while, your stupid mother took your sister and the house, i just need somewhere to stay until i get back on my feet," dad said. I thought for a moment, it won't be forever, maybe he did deserve a second chance, it's my house, not his so i suppose i'll let him stay.

"Fine. Two months. That's all you get," i snapped.

"Thanks son," dad said smiling.

"Don't call me that," i said letting him in the house.