.:3:.

-Dream POV-
i stayed up all night with the brunette it didn't take as much energy than i predicted, i felt a burning anger for George's dad, i don't know why George let him inside the house but he was here now and there was nothing i could do about it. George had repositioned himself while sleeping and he was now using my chest as a pillow. I can't say i don't like it, because i'm loving every minute of it. For the first time in years, i am feeling warmth, it felt, amazing i had forgotten what heat had felt like and damn, it fucking felt good.

I felt George stir and yawn, it was only 6AM and he was waking up, i was tempted to put my hand on his cheek so he could get more rest but he wouldn't want me to do that. When George realized he was laying on me he got up quickly and blushed, he didn't say anything but i held my arms open motioning for him to lay back down, that i was comfortable with him laying on me like that.

He saw that and bit his lip, thinking for a moment before crawling forward to lie back down in the position he was in when he was asleep. I had then started rubbing small circles on his shoulder with my thumb, after a few moments of us laying there i had decided to run my fingers through his hair, so i moved my hand up to the back of his head and he looked at me slightly confused.

"Can i play with your hair?" I asked. George smiled and nodded putting his head back down on my chest. I let my hand fall onto George's head gently and let my fingers roam through his soft hair. I could feel George was tense for the first few seconds before he leaned into my touch. I was relaxed, for the first time in a long time and we stayed there in a comfortable silence until George spoke.

"Thank you for letting me wear you necklace yesterday, it really helped, you can have it back now," George said starting to take it off.

"No! Keep it, you need it more then i do," i said quickly stopping him.

"Just remember, if your stressed to the point that you think you'll have a panic attack, just press the charm to your chest, it will help, trust me," i explained.

"Okay Dream, i will," George said. I smiled and he smiled back.

"I'm gonna go get some breakfast, i'll be back in a bit," George said, getting up from the bed.

"M'kay," i said back. He smiled before leaving me with my thoughts. I've known him for what? A day? And he already trusts me enough to let me hold him like that? It's.... Strange to say the least,

The next thing i knew George burst into the room closing the door and leaning against it, then locking it, when i took a better look i realized he had a bruise on his cheek.

"George! What happened!?" I exclaimed, darting over to him and grabbing his chin gently, guiding his head to the side so i could see the bruise better.

"H-he i-i..." He cut himself off with a whimper.

"Is he outside the door?" I asked. He nodded.

"I'll get him away," i said gently. Sense i was dead i could just walk through walls and doors and shit so it's good to sneak up on someone especially when that someone is near the stairs. I saw George's father waiting angrily outside his door, i smirked and built up some energy before shoving him while yelling.

"FUCK OFF!" he fell down the stairs landing on his ass on the stair well landing.

"WHAT IN HELL WAS THAT!?" He screamed from the landing. I chuckled as he looked up the stairs in confusion. I went back to George who was now on the bed, hyperventilating but he was holding the charm to his chest, though i was worried because tears were still streaming down his face. I darted over and held him tightly, he jumped but once he realized it was me he cried into my shoulder.

"George calm down, concentrate on my voice Georgie, if you don't you're gonna a worse panic attack, breathe," i said gently. He clung onto me tightly as he calmed down, crying softly into my shoulder.

"It's okay, you're okay," i whispered gently. His breathing steadied but i didn't let go of him, i wanted to keep him safe like this forever, keeping him close to my chest as he kept his arms wrapped around my body, it really hurt to see George this way, i don't care what his father thinks, i will protect him through anything even if that is from his own father.

I hate that he treats George like this, not allowing George to eat when he needs, i hate how he took advantage of George when he was young, i hate everything about that damn man. I could still feel that George was tense and i could tell he was still scared, so i started humming, it was a song i heard from a previous house owner, i decided to sing some of the words to him.

"I have died everyday waiting for you,"

"Darling don't be afraid, i have loved you for a thousand years,"

"Love you for a thousand more,"

"And all along i believed i would find you,"

"Time has brought your heart to me, i have loved you for a thousand years,"

"Love you for a thousand more,"

It was silent for a few moments after that, i looked down to George to find him fast asleep in my arms once more, i smiled and gently lifted him up. I lifted the covers and gently placed the brunette under them.

"Good night Georgie," i murmured. I chuckled at the irony of it because it was 7AM, and with that i left the brunette alone, to sleep undisturbed.

Wc: 1018

Kinda short but i was kinda stuck on this chapter, anyway if you want to know the song Dream was singing it is called A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

See you next chapter lovelies ❤❤❤❤❤