Abhi and Ramya's Tiff

Start from the beginning

Ramya couldn't hear what the other person said but she could see that Abhi's face changed slowly after the conversation. Finally he hang up the call by saying few words,

" I will come soon, take care of Priyanka" 

After saying these words he left the room in hurry, Ramya looked shocked. Next second he returned to their room and said,

" Ramya, there is some emergency for Priyanka, I will be late so if you want you can go to our home. Tonight I will come there to bring you back, Take care" 

Her eyes welled up with tears, that he was going to Priyanka leaving her alone. Annoyed Ramya gritted her teeth thinking about Priyanka and felt more angry. She threw the things in anger and messed up the room completely.

" Why the hell was she coming between us again and again??" Shouted Ramya.

***************************************

Annoyed Ramya went to her in-laws house, to talk with her mother in law about Priyanka. Most of the time Sowmya was with them so she couldn't talk alone, she felt worried about how to start a conversation.

Later with an idea she approached her mother in law to know the truth. She asked,

" Aunty can I see Abhi's childhood photos??"

Her MIL was surprised, meanwhile she was very happy to see her daughter in law eager to see her husband's childhood photos.

Sowmya, who was also present there, expressed her wish to see Akash childhood pics. Janaki was ecstatic and she took both of them inside to her bedroom and happily gave them a few set of albums.

Sowmya and Ramya both started to see their respective partners' pics. Sowmya was so happy to see her husband's childhood pics. On the other hand Ramya was astonished to see Abhi's childhood pics, he looks so cute and adorable in all the pics. Almost she forgot why she asked for this album. 

Her slim fingers traced little Abhi's cute pics,  unknowingly she had goosebumps. Her lips raised up, her eyes twinkled, seeing his pics. She didn't realise she was so much attracted to that little cute face. She continued to see his teenage pics, he looks daringly handsome. Her eyebrows raised up in surprise, she traced that photos lovingly. Her in mother in law and sister started to tease her. 

" Ramya, he is your husband not someone else, you are looking like that you are going to eat him" teased her MIL. Ramya blushed with red cheeks.

" Wow!! Abhi mama looks very handsome" exclaimed Sowmiya. 

" Of Course my son is very handsome," Janaki proudly said. Then her eyes shows a certain unexpressed pain. Ramya know why she suddenly became so dull, she didn't want to talk about that further to make her feel so sad. 

To skip the topic Ramya asked about her father in law. Her mother in law shyly showed all her husband pics and explained about him. 

Later Ramya saw Priyanka's family pics and asked her mother in law about them curious" Aunty, who is this??"

Looking at the picture in her daughter in law's hand, Janaki's face changed instantly. Her face darkened, she looked uncomfortable But, Ramya forced her again.

" They were our family friends turned betrayers," said Janaki angrily. Ramya looked on.

After a short break, she showed the pics  continued to say bitterly,

"  He is Jeganathan, his wife Subadra, she is Priyanka, their only daughter. This girl was about to marry Abhi but fortunately it didn't happen. She rejected Abhi on their betrothal day infront of all, after seeing his face. She humiliated Abhi and our whole family, still I can't forget that insult" . Her tears twinkled in anger. Ramya and Sowmiya were quiet.

" We helped so much for them personally and professionally. Till his death your father in-law supported you in all their thick and thin. After Abhi's face got burnt, he was completely depressed so, I thought to get him marry to bring back his happiness but I was a mistake " said Janaki and was in deep silence, she looks like she regret a lot.

Then she said, " They came with the marriage proposal, I was hesitant before but later I accepted. I was not aware they came with hidden ideas, they tried to take advantage of our situation. Just because Abhi didn't get best proposal I was also helpless to choose that selfish family"

" Abhi and Priyanka were childhood friends so I thought she would understand him and soothe his pain. But that insensitive selfish girl rejected him and insulted his looks in front of all. My son was broken completely after getting humiliated by his friend, it was my mistake to force him to marry her". Janaki silently cried, Sowmya pacified her, and Ramya looked surprised.

" Didn't Abhi love her?? " Asked Ramya curiously, her eyes widened.

Her mother in law stopped crying and looked at her shocked, Ramya repeated the same question. 

" Aunty didn't he love her?? Didn't he wish to marry her??" Asked Ramya.

Her mother in law looked confused and  nodded her as  " No"

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind posting your comments and sharing your votes.Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.

Guys next update will be this weekend, kindly wait for that.

Thank you