Chapter 4: Girl spreads her Wangs

Start from the beginning

He realized, "I am a PE teacher for ungrateful students at a underfunded high school that pays me less than minimum wage. What am I doing with my life." He broke down into sobs.

"Anyways we haven't read our inspirational quote of the day!" he said through tears

"Anyways we haven't read our inspirational quote of the day!" he said through tears. "Let's see what's in store for us!"

Coach SUGA said, "What a beautiful quote

Coach SUGA said, "What a beautiful quote. 'You Got This Girl' is expressing encouragement to Girl. It means that Girl got this and can do it. Girl is receiving support and that the other person will never gonna give you up and never gonna let you down and never gonna go around and desert you."

The class nodded, understanding the true meaning and deep emotions this quote made them feel.

You thought, "That was so touching. Since I'm a nerd and wear glasses this quote really meant a lot to me and showed me who I am. And who I aspire to be."

You were trying to hold back tears since the quote was so nice.

Jackson noticed and asked, "What wrong Girl"

You replied, wiping the snot from your nose, "It's just...this quote is so good. I really felt this one you know?"

"Yeahhh..." Jackson replied.

"YEAH." you said.

"Oh btw my name is Y/N but you can call me N/N" you said.

You continued, "I'm kinda like a nerd. People like you shouldn't be friends with me."

Jackson said, "It's okay, I like Nerds." He pulled out a box of Nerds.

You mentally kicked yourself for getting you hopes up but no he just liked candy.

"..Smart is the new sexy" he continued, with a mouthful of grape Nerds (ew worst flavor). Some of the Nerds fell out of his mouth.

You stared at him.

"Um thanks?" you replied as Jackson was wolfing down his Nerds.

"Wow he's such an Alpha" you thought. "GRRRR BARK WOOF RUFF" you thought too.