Chapter 35

It's been a few days since I was abducted by Giovanni, during this time I spend all day in bed, doing absolutely nothing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's been a few days since I was abducted by Giovanni, during this time I spend all day in bed, doing absolutely nothing.

He locked me in his room, his housekeeper only brought me food. I haven't seen him since that incident. I don't know why he suddenly melted into thin air and disappeared by that time. I had to ask the housekeeper myself where he was.

Currently I'm looking at the clock on which it's almost midnight. I get up from bed and head towards the bathroom to take a bath. I do the same routine every day.

I take off my body clothes, they were along in Giovanni's wardrobe, which was in his room.

I pour into a huge bathtub, which also has hot water hydromassage. Considering that I lived with him for a while, I had most of the things I needed with me.

I relax my body, all kinds of thoughts flood my head. I wonder if my parents were doing anything about my disappearance, how they reacted to my absence. I've no contact with anyone, considering that I don't have any equipment with me that I could use for help.

My thoughts are interrupted, Giovanni suddenly appeared at the door.

The first thing that came to mind was covering up my nakedness. Fortunately, the bathtub was filled with bubbles around the edges, there was no way he could see anything.

Anyway, he has seen every detail of my body, so hiding from him is ridiculous to say the least.

"Get dressed we're leaving now. Clothes are on the bed." He ordered and left the bathroom slamming the door, causing me to jump suddenly with an impression.

I just got in and I've to leave, however that's not the time to whine, maybe it will be a chance to run away again.

I get out with a towel covered around me. Water droplets still falling from my body, leaving the wet floor.

I see that there's a tight silky burgundy spaghetti dress on the bed with two thin shoulder straps. For this meringue high heels.

My intuition remembers that I've a makeup bag in the bathroom. I used literally a small amount of concealer under the eyes, mascara, colorless eyebrow gel that will lift them slightly and make them stay intact.

Highlighter in the corners of the eye and above the lips. Bronzer to give my face some color and make it look healthier. Finally a matte red lipstick that will keep all the attention focused on them.

The bruises on my body are still visible. Today I had to cover them with makeup so that nobody would suspect anything.

I decided to let my hair loose, my natural waves fell over my shoulders, reaching down to my buttocks.

I hear the door open and Giovanni is standing there, dressed extremely sexy. He's wearing beige pants, a black shirt with the sleeves are rolled up in his elbows, and elegant black shoes. I shouldn't compliment him in such a situation, nevertheless you can't deny that he looks really good.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀 | 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें