"Yes, the huntresses will harm someone for their past misdeeds," Thalia muttered before holding her hands up in surrender. "But why would you be the one that gets more information about Abby, why not us?"

"First, Abby does not know you so why would she include you? She chooses those she is comfortable with. Second, if you want to know more about Abby then get to know her." Percy said before looking at Thalia baffled. "Really now! Do you honestly believe that the huntresses would go out of their way to harm people for their past mistakes?"

"Yes, the same way they hate men, honestly I'm surprised Artemis asked to see you at all. You saw how Zoe looked at you when she picked you up."

"Yes, like I was an idiot who had no idea what was going on. Most females have that expression around me, Thalia." Percy snarked. "If I got upset about that I could never be friends with Annabeth. Zoe also had a degree of anger, but I did just yell at her mistress, she seems very protective of her."

"Moving on!" Grover exclaimed, cutting into the upcoming argument between the two cousins. "Bianca joined Artemis then. Makes sense, an eternity with Artemis..." Grover trailed off dreamily.

"Really Grover!" Percy exclaimed, throwing his hands up in exasperation. "What is with the obsessions the satyrs have with Lady Artemis."

"Satyrs, all of them are hopelessly in love with Artemis. Don't you get it, she will never love you back?!" Thalia demanded descending once again in the same argument they had been in for the last hour.

Percy decided to leave the two with their arguments, walking off towards Bianca and Nico. Percy could see how Nico had shifted from confused to angry and hurt, Bianca must have told him about joining the hunt. As Nico started to storm off, Percy stopped him by crouching down in front of Nico.

"You know she isn't leaving you right?" Percy asked gently.

"But she joined another group with a bunch of new sisters! Where does that leave me?" Nico said looking confused, hurt, and angry all at once.

"Why at camp with the rest of us," Percy said softly. "You gain a new family as well, but don't worry you won't lose your sister. The huntress drops by the camp occasionally, so you won't lose contact. Plus, the mythological world has ways of communicating with people, so it's basically going to feel like you are going to different schools honestly."

Percy could see that Nico was not fully convinced, but also knew that he was giving Nico some things to think about. Nico nodded slightly before turning back to Bianca.

"I don't understand why you joined the Hunt, Bianca, but you are my sister. Just give me some time." Nico said pained before walking off leaving Bianca and Percy together.

"Thank you, Percy," Bianca said softly once Nico was further away from the two demi-gods.

"I had to help. I am the one who convinced you to join the hunt and I stand with what I said in the tent, Artemis is the best option. But unfortunately, it was dropped on him along with everything else, that was the main reason why he was so angry and hurt. He was trying to cling to his constant." Percy said softly. "All you need to do is show him you still care and that you can still spend time with him. Proof to him that what I said is true."

"I guess that's all I can do, that and give him some time to work through his emotions." Bianca sighed before grabbing his hand to drag him towards Zoe. "Come on, let's go meet someone new before we return to Lady Artemis's tent." The two then walked over to Zoe and the girls in silence.

"How can you trust this Boy, Zoe?" One of the older huntresses sneered. "He might be deceiving you and our Lady."

"I told you, Phoebe, he formed a bond with us." Zoe said sternly "He is not deceiving us; I believe Abby would have killed him if he was."

"I know you girls find most if not all males as deceiving bastards, but I am not one of them," Percy said coming up behind Zoe. "I am truly thinking of swearing an oath towards Lady Artemis and the consequences for such an oath can be severe, something no male will ever consider."

Both girls gave a start at the intrusion on their conversation. "Bianca wanted to meet someone new before we had to return to Lady Artemis's tent," Percy explained for the looks he received.

"And you decided to follow her here." Phoebe sneered. "You have no reason to be near any of us."

"I might have pulled him along," Bianca said softly with a somewhat sheepish expression. "Artemis made it seem like he should be friendly with us, so..."

"Phoebe, enough!" Zoe said sternly. "I have told you, hold your trust until such time it is broken."

"Fine. But he can explain how he gained yours and our Lady's trust like this. Neither one of you favoured someone this quickly." Phoebe glared at Percy.

"Uh, I don't think I can just yet. First, there are too many unwanted ears around. Second, I would like to get permission from Lady Artemis first. Third, I do not want to break the small amount of trust that I gained from those in the tent just yet." Percy said with an apologetic expression on his face.

"If you do not tell me how you gain their trust, then how should I trust you?"

"You don't have to? I mean I am not trying to force myself upon someone that cannot stand me." Percy said, confused and slightly offended by that idea. "Bianca, good idea on trying to meet someone new, shame it didn't work. Zoe, I'll see you guys at Lady Artemis's tent."

"Wait, Percy!" Zoe said before continuing. "Within our cabin, we have the same protections as the tent, may I tell them your story? Expecting them to accept you without question won't happen."

"Only if we get the permission to discuss this with the others from Lady Artemis and Abby both, then I don't mind," Percy said before walking off towards the tent, leaving the others to discuss things without issue.

~~~~~~~~~