𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒕 1

Start from the beginning

"How can I be calm when I have only 7 hours to get ready dad,"

"Wait what's going on?" Julie asked

"Remember I told you about my childhood friend. He's coming, Ace is coming home. " She said excitedly

"Lyssa -"

"Zip it, dad, you prepare dinner, I'll go get ready. After 4 years, I'm finally going to see him again," she said running out of the room with Jul hot on her heel asking her a bunch of questions.

Shaking my head I walked back to my office to grab my keys and head out to the store.

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

"Carlyssa do you have to get all dolled up for this dude?" I asked her as we walked into her bathroom.

"Um yes, when you see him you'll totally understand. He's my boy best friend, I mean I rarely talk to him, we only get to email each other once-twice a year because of his training but urgh Julie you have no idea how much I miss him," she gushed

"Sound like Carlyssa Ivanov is in love.." I said smirking at her.

"Love... maybe.." she said blushing

"Lyssa no way. Do you really like him?" I asked.

She didn't answer me for a while, so I got comfortable and sat in her bean bag. Yes, she has a bean bag in her bathroom I have no idea why but it comes in handy.

Looking at herself in the mirror she said "Okay I'll tell you the truth but you can't tell my dad or anyone okay,"

I nodded my head yes, like if I ever would talk to Ceasar again ha.

"I had a crush on him since we were was 10 and I never really told him because I was scared, I mean what if it ruins our friendship you know. That would just fuck things up and I love him too much for that to happen," she said turning around to me.

"Ohh, love you say. Okay sis I understand now why you wanna get dolled up. So what are you gonna do first?"

"Well, thank God I have a certified hairdresser as my friend right? " She said walked up to me

"Lyssa you know I hate doing people's hair."

"I don't care, you love me and you're gonna do it. So get your ass up and get your keys. We're going to the salon and get my nails done first then when we come back home and you'll do my hair." She said smiling at me

"Why not get it done at the salon?" I asked

"Ew, and you can do it for free." She said with some attitude.

"I swear my Caribbean is rubbing off on you. " I said getting up

"Nah I normal." she said walking to her room.

Yup that's the Caribbean rubbing off, by next year and she might get my accent too.

(Ceasar's P.O.V.)

After getting what I needed I came back home to an empty house. Lyssa said that she and Jul are going out for a few. Knowing my child, she's probably going to get her nails and hair done.

/ Time skip/

When everything was finished it was now 6:45. Which means its was time to get ready. Walking up the stairs I walked to Lyssa's room and told her that everyone will be here in half an hour.

When Lyssa and Jul came back home, Lyssa had her nails done but not her hair. As strange as it was, I just shrugged it off and got back to cooking.

Walking into my room I stripped out of my clothes and walked into the shower. Letting that cold water touch my skin was so fucking therapeutic. Closing my eyes, I remember the time Jul and I were in here just washing each other bodies and the way she washed my hair that day. I remember her laughing at me because I moaned when she massaged my scalp.