⁵⁵ 𝙍𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚

Y/N was standing cross-armed, watching the cameras of Bucky's cells on the large computer screens

Y/N was standing cross-armed, watching the cameras of Bucky's cells on the large computer screens. Nat was beside her, facing the other side and glaring ahead at the office where Sam and Steve were alloted to stay in. Tony was standing on Y/N's other side, hands on the pocket of his suit. Both of them were listening to Y.N as she told them about her conversation with Sam.

"So," Nat pulled out a flip knife from the pocket of her jacket and flipped the blade out so that Sam and Steve see it, "Which testicle do I cut off? Left or right?"

"You're joking, right?" Tony stared at the two. Y/N smiled a bit and grabbed the knife from her hand, sliding it into her own pocket.

"Hello Mr. Barnes," the psychiatric doctor walked into the room of Bucky's cell and Nat turned around to watch the screen with the other two. "I have been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. Do you mind if I sit?" the man pulled a chair back, set his bag on the table and sat on it, "Your first name is James?" he asked, yet there was no answer from Bucky, "I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James," the doctor added when there was still no answer.

"My name is Bucky," he finally spoke.

"Tell me Bucky, you've seen a great deal, haven't you?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"You fear that if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop. Don't worry. We only have to talk about one."

With that, the lights and screens in the office shut down and the emergency sirens activated. Everyone blinked for a few seconds in confusion. "Come on guys, get me eyes on Barnes," Everett Ross spoke into the walkie talkie in his hand.

"FRIDAY," Tony tapped the side of his glasses, "Get me a source on the outage."

Y/N turned around to check in the office where Sam and Steve were kept in, but it was deserted, "Great."

"Evac all civilians," Everett ordered, "Get me a perimeter around the building, and gunships in the air."

"Please tell me you bought a suit," Nat told as she strode to the other end of the room with Tony and Y/N at her sides.

"Sure did. It's a lovely Tom Ford, three piece, two button. I'm an active-duty non-combatant," he grumbled as Y/N shoved his shoulder with a glare.

"Follow me," Sharon walked past the trio and guided them down a set of stairs.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Tony walked into the canteen area where the Winter Soldier was fighting a few officers. He hide behind a pillar, waiting for the right time to attack. "We're in position," Nat informed through the radio.

He tapped his watch in a particular pattern; metal plates shifted and crawled up his palm, creating the repulsor part of his metal suit. He stepped out of his hiding place and shot a sonic sound wave at the Winter Soldier making him wince. Walking forward, he sent a light beam. The Soldier bent over and Tony took the chance to punch him in the face. He blocked every blow and caught the muzzle of the gun and the Winter Soldier pulled the trigger. The shot of smothered by the palm of the metal glove and he gulped a bit in shock.

The Winter Soldier pulled the gun back with so much force that the top part of the ammo came apart and was in Tony's hand. Smirking, Tony hit the him with it. The Winter Soldier elbowed his chest and punched him back to a table.

Sharon came forward and kicked the Winter Soldier's shoulder twice on both sides. He aimed a blow at her face but she ducked away.

Nat jogged forward and rammed both her fists into his chest and one knee to his gut. She punched his groin and he bent in pain. 

Sharon kicked him across the face, and wrapped her leg on his shoulder. The Winter Soldier caught her around the waist and flipped her over on the a table, breaking it.

Nat swung herself over the Winter Soldier's body and wrapped her legs around his neck. Propped up, she rammed her elbow on to his head multiple time to knock him out. He walked forward and slammed her back onto a table, making her lose her breath for a second. Wrapping his metal fist around her neck, he started to choke her. "You could at least recognise me," Nat gasped for breath.

Y/N kicked the Winter Soldier off of Nat and he stumbled back a bit. Turning to face her completely, he swung his arm at her and she caught it with both of hers. Twisting it, she parkoured herself from a nearby chair and kneed him on the back. 

The Winter Soldier stumbled forward onto a table. He grabbed the knife from it and wheeled back to her. He pulled back the knife to stab her neck but she blocked his forearm with hers and diverted it away. She pulled out Nat's flip knife from her pocket and dragged it down his right arm, making him groan in pain. The knife slipped off of his hand, but he caught it with his other hand. 

When she raised her blade again, he gripped her wrist harshly and twisted it, making her wince and the knife fall to the ground with a clatter. He pressed her hand behind her back and pinned her to the wall behind, pulling his left hand with the knife back to jab. Y/N brought her free hand to block his metal one as much as possible but the tip of the knife kept getting closer to the skin of her neck.

T'Challa appeared and kicked him back off of Y/N. She caught her knees with her palms, trying to catch her breath. T'Challa kicked him back repeatedly and the Winter Soldier blocked it with his metal fist. Y/N joined by the prince's side and kneed the Winter Soldier's chest. Before she could make another move, the Winter Soldier caught her by her neck with his left arm and threw her onto a table at the far end like a rag doll.

The legs of the table broke apart; Y/N whimpered in pain and gasped for breath as a few splinters of wood pierced her back. She rolled over to her elbows to see T'Challa staring at the empty space where the Winter Soldier should've been standing.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .