⁴⁰ 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

"This framework is not compatible," said Tony, typing a few codes after referring with  a few papers

"DAVID?" Y/N stifled a yawn and cracked her knuckles, leaning forward on the cradle.

"The vibranium molecues are binding fluently with JARVIS's operational matrix," said the AI.

"Genetic coding tower is at 97%," said Bruce and walked around to Y/N's side, "You have got to upload the schematic in the next three minutes," he glanced at Tony and started to adjust the tubed connected to the cradle.

"I'm gonna say this once," said Steve walking into the room with Wanda and Pietro behind him.

"How about 'non-ce'?" sassed Tony.

"Shut it down!"

"Nope, not gonna happen."

"You don't know what you're doing," Steve insisted.

"And you do?" Bruce snarled, "She's not in your head?" he pointed at Wanda.

"Back off, Rogers," Y/N said in a monotone voice, not looking up from the cradle to face him.

"I know you're both angry," said Wanda, as she read their minds.

"Oh, we're way past that," Bruce gritted his teeth together as Y/N snapped her eyes up at her, "I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." 

"You better not take another step forward, darling," Y/N glared at her, "Or I'll show you exactly what I'm capable of and wreck that pretty little face of yours," she threatened with a fake smile, making Wanda gulp slightly.

"Banner, Dmitri," Steve interrupted, "After everything that's happened"

"It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony yelled over at him.

"You don't know what you're doing!" Wanda turned to him.

"It's not a game!" Steve raised his voice.