⁷⁸ 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚

Y/N was driving her car down the main road and took a turn that led into the forest

Y/N was driving her car down the main road and took a turn that led into the forest. On the passenger seat were the holograms of Nat, Nebula, Rocket, Okoye, Carol and Rhodey, giving their regular reports of any unusual incidents.

"Yeah," It was now Rocket's turn to speak, "We boarded that highly suspect warship that Danvers pinged."

"It was an infectious garbage scow," Nebula corrected.

"So thanks for the hot-tip."

"Well, you were closer," Carol defended.

"Yeah, and now we smell like garbage."

Y/N watched Nat walk over to the table in the middle (back in the Avengers compound), "You get a reading on those tremors?" the redhead asked Okoye.

"T'was a mild subduction under the African plate," she replied.

"Do we have a visual? How're we handling it?"

"Nat, it's an earthquake under the ocean. We handle it, by not handling it."

"Carol, are we seeing you here next month?"

"Not likely," she told.

"What? You gonna get another haircut?" Rocket asked. Y/N covered her mouth with her hand to hold a smile.

"Listen, furface," Carol snapped her head to him, "I'm covering a lot of territory. The things that are happening on Earth are happening everywhere. On thousands of planets."

"Alright, alright. That's a good point."

"So, you might not see me for a long time."

"Y/N?" Nat asked.

"Uh," she thought for a moment, "I'll check-in tomorrow."

"Alright," Nat nodded, "This channel is always active. So, if anything goes sideways, anyone's making trouble where they shouldn't comes thorough us," she referred to herself and Y/N. Okoye assented in Xhosa.