²⁴ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨

Steve, Sam, Y/N, and Maria were walking up the stairwell of the Triskelion tower together

Steve, Sam, Y/N, and Maria were walking up the stairwell of the Triskelion tower together. Y/N and Sam both had come to an unspoken decision to not talk about the moment they shared. Y/N couldn't help and kept glancing at him every now and then, replaying the words he had told her.

"Keep staring any longer and he'll catch fire."

She turned around to glare at Maria, who was pursing her lips to hold back a smile. When they reached a landing, the door opened inwards and the three around Steve cocked their guns and raised it at the guard in front of him.

"Excuse us," said Steve and the man moved aside to let the four in.

"Where's AIDA?" Y/N sat on a nearby empty chair and faced all the agents around her as Steve spoke into the intercom.

"Who?" the man with raised hands near the door gave a weird look.

"Okay, this is seriously insulting," she closed her eyes in exasperation.

"Oh, the AI," another man chirped up and she turned to him, "It's based in Agent Lee's office. Two floors down. Three rights and One left."

"Wonderful," Y/N grimaced and ran a hand through her short H/C hair.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"AIDA, status?" Ivan leaned back on his chair.

"Launch initiated"

"Call in the Agents"

"Right away, sir."

A few men in tactical suits and caps marched into his office, fully armed and perfectly disguised as S.H.I.E.L.D agents.

"Alright, listen up," Ivan started and stood up from his chair to look at them, "I want you to go to your respective stations and work on the sequences. We need men in the hatch to make sure that Rogers doesn't have any support. After his little so-called motivation inspiring speech, I'm pretty sure there will be a few fools. Make sure to—"