The next day

Peter would say that he was a very nice and patient person but when it came to the avengers he was the exact opposite. The next day as soon as he got off the elevator he was barking orders to the avengers and telling them to get ready because they had a very important S.H.I.E.L.D meeting. The avengers shivered and got a little turned on by his rude and bossy behavior. As soon as they had packed into the huge ass limo to take them to shield headquarters they were all trying to get close to Peter. Peter Was not letting that happen. He payed a lot of attention to his stark pad and paid them no attention.

Before they arrived he spoke "do not act  a fool and pay attention. No arguing and absolutely no inappropriate comments" he said seriously. They nodded and happy told them they were at their destination. When Peter didn't get out of the limo they started to question him. He just waved his hand and said "I'm not coming with you guys I'm going back to the tower to work on some things I'll see you guys when you come back. Bye" he waved and closed the door and happy drove off. Leaving them gaping.

When the avengers returned they found a very angry Peter yelling into his cellphone. They decided to act as though they were not there and see what he was so mad about. "No! You fucking suck dude, And you didn't think to tell me! Actually don't fucking call me!" He huffed and hung up. He turned around and looked at them and rolled his eyes. They looked at him with confused expressions as he walked toward them. " hey guys" he says with a smile "uh hey Pete what was that about" Clint says looking suspicious "oh nothing much just a shitty friend" Peter says with a hint of a glare towards his cellphone.

If peters being honest he's been kind of avoiding the avengers feelings but of course he said he was gonna give them a chance. Now that Peter was back home after a shitty day he decided to treat himself to a nice bath and A horror movie. As he settled down on his couch turning on scream 2 he heard a gunshot. He jumped up with his pistol in his hand*idk how it got there it just did* and moved towards his bedroom where he heard the gunshot. As soon as he entered his bedroom he couldn't hold back a gasp.