The fight

(3rd person pov) As the jet landed they suited up "so I hide wait for your signal, fight and try to win?" peter asks "yep" tony said peter was already bored and the plan wasn't helping either damn I have that essay to write tomorrow thought peter as he was strapping his knives on himself with one final cock of his last gun and a check on his web fluid he and Tony made their way to where the others were waiting. they introduced themselves to peter and they got in their places waiting for team cap to arrive.

(peters pov) As I was waiting in my spot I see captain America, scarlet witch, hawkeye, winter soldier, the falcon. I see tony talk to cap and tony says "you know what I've run out of patience underoos!" I flip into action and steal his shield as I sit across from team cap. my spider senses pull my eyesight down where I see Antman I flick him off the shield onto the floor where he grew full size he groans and sits up "what did you do that for?" he asks getting up "no reason" I state simply. when cap gets his shield back the fight starts. "I have eyes on the falcon and the winter soldier" I say into the comms. "great web them up," Tony says back "sure thing," I say in return. I crawl along the glass and crash into the terminal. they look at me with shocked expressions I web them up quickly before I leave I say "I got them webbed up" I say into the comms "okay web up anybody possible" tony says "okay" I say and 1 hour later I had them all webbed up side by side sitting in the terminal with me and team iron man in front of them. 

(3rd person pov) Once everyone on team cap is webbed up including black widow since she decided to join them, they sit in awkward silence "umm" peter says trying to break the silence everybody looks towards him "I don't know what's happening and I don't give a fuck okay so yall are going to apologize to each other kiss and makeup and live your life okay" "okay I'm sorry cap" tony states "I'm sorry tony" cap says they all apologize as tony goes to thank spiderman he realizes he's gone he sighs "I hope I can thank him one day" he mumbles as they load the jet to go back home. Peter swings off to another airport to go home. he hopes he can get that essay done in time.

{hey guys I know this is sloppy but get ready for another chapter soon}