1| M e e t i n g A v e r y

Start from the beginning

I walked for a little longer before I caught a cab to drive me to my house. Once I paid the man. The bodyguard saw me and nod before letting the gate opened. I walked into the long driveway.

I'm not really tired from the walking even though my legs filled like they want to break any minute now I kept pushing and pushing.

I make it inside my house unlocking the door heading straight to the kitchen filling me a glass of vodka quickly drowning it.

The sensation burned down my throat and I take another one before I heard a sing from my phone.

I grabbed it and see what the person text.

'You have a fight tonight at 8PM'

'Who I'm fighting '

'Blade'

'I'll be there'

I text before turning my phone off checking the time seeing it was already 7:15.

I got dressed and put my hair to the back in a ponytail tail.

I make my way to one of my cars and drive to the front gate waiting for it to be opened then I left. Zooming down the road.

| Outside the Spot |

I got out the car. Everyone already knows my face and keep a very amount of distance from me cause I got a resting bitch face and they can also see my moves and not to mess with me.

I do jobs for others mafia's and get paid in advance once in a while or they just offered to give me a favour just incase I'm in need of something.

I walked toward the bodyguard and he immediately get terrified.

"Good day Ms.Knight" he said before I nodded to him.

Big guy scared of me. He should be. I had lot of mans judging me being sexist cause I'm a girl.

Good thing I prove them wrong. Some probably be dead that did.

I walked to the bar and order me a drink throwing one back before settling it down.

I just sat waiting for my name to be called.

"Coming up to the Stage, we have Blade"

That's my que.

"Next we have, "Psycho" coming to the stage

I walked up on the mat, people cheering rooting for which size a guy collecting money to who they think gon win.

I looked at my opponent to see he is sweating with a murderous smirk on his face.

He really think he gon win, ' I smirk back at him and that angry him.

I took a looked over his body for any injuries. Once my eyes land on his right shoulder, I examined to know that he was shot.

He said BEGIN and walked off the stage.

I block off any noise and put my only focus on him. Closing my eyes I let my demon take over me. Mostly letting my anger out on everything that happen to me.

I opened my eye to see him getting ready to swinging with his left arm.

I dodged and moved to the other side of the mat

"Aww princess too scared to fight me" he said to me

Now I'm really letting my angry out on him. I don't like pet names and I especially don't like being called a princess.

To even feel like a princess even that was taken from me.

I looked at him with a deadly look and kick him in his leg making him drop down on the mat on his knee. I quick him in his stomach making him hover and them upper cut him with my knee to his face making him flip back with blood coming out his mouth.

Forgetting about all the people around me I walked towards his and broke three on each side making him throw up begging me to stop.

He won't be able to fight and he also got to dress with a another injuries

I stand up and looked at my work smirking, he really thought he could underestimate me.

"And the winner is, "Pyscho"

He said pointing at me. He been here long enough to know not to touch me.

People started cheering for me. The whole time I felt eyes on me. I shiver, whoever's is staring at me is really dangerous and powerful. It feels like that person staring dead into my soul.

I looked around the crowd before letting my eyes go to the vip section seeing the most beautiful.

His blunt hanging directly from his mouth and his honey brown eyes staring directly into my soul with a lot of tattoos. Might I say, he do look good in a suite. His eyes stare at me with lust.

I looked away from him and walked off the stage.

"You made 150k" he said giving me my money in the bag. I won't even ask who gave me the money cause it's usually smaller than this.

" I took 50k out and gave it to him" I always do this to the person that message me about my fights since they don't get enough money.

"Thank you" he said and I nod making my way out the area walking towards my car still feeling those eyes still preicing through my back as I walk.

I sway my butt a little and got to my door opening it before turning to eyes.

I looked at him and gave him a smirk before hopping in driving off.

Once I got to the house, I drowned myself in alcohol before going to bed at 4am in morning.

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F O L L O W

RENEE_D