Chapter 10

An: Sorry I haven't been updating much. I wasn't really feeling motivation to write the story. I also didn't expect it to get so many reads. But I'll try to update every week. Thank you for over 2k reads!

Shika POV

I was in this place with a large gate. I looked closer at the gate when I did there was overwhelming chakra coming from it as well as menacing eyes staring down at me. Then it flicked up behind me.

"What are you doing here Akari?" The voice sounded annoyed.

"You think I wanted to wake up Kurama."

Sounds like something I would say. I looked back at the sound. There was a big black wolf with his tails moving behind him.

 There was a big black wolf with his tails moving behind him

"

It's this brats fault isn't it."

"You might be right." They both looked down at me. How troublesome.

'Shika! Snap out of it!' Naruto? I felt a hit on the head. I was out of the place and Naruto was in my face. I pushed him back.

"Don't get in my face." What was that? Who were they?

"Sorry." I'll research it when we get back to the village. We tied them up and Naruto was talking to Inari.

"Naruto we have to go over to the bridge. The others might be in trouble."

"Right! You can handle things here! We have to go to the bridge. It's not easy being a hero! It's tough believe it!"

"Believe it!" We started heading towards the bridge. Hopefully we make it in time.

~time skip~

Naruto shot a shuriken at the person. They were knocked out of the mirror. Then he made us viable.

"Naruto Uzumaki is here! Yeah believe it!'

"You idiot, why'd you make us viable. We would've been more useful if we stayed hidden." What a drag. He's so troublesome.

"Now that I'm here everything will be alright!"

"You've made it worse just by revealing us."

"Don't worry Shika! You know in story's the hero always shows up at the last minute and kicks butt. Well that's what I'm going to do right now! Believe it!" He's such an idiot.

"Alright you history! Shadow clone jutsu!" Doesn't he know anything? Zabuza threw shurikens at Naruto.

"Naruto move!" I was about to reflect them when needles were thrown at the shurikens instead canceling out the attack.

"What are you doing Naruto! Are you crazy!"

"This is a battle not a talent show!"

"Don't let your opponent see your jutsu. The Shinobi art of deception always keep the enemy guessing. How troublesome."

"Even when executing a single jutsu. One must detract their opponents attention. Catch them off balance and out maneuver them."

"What he's saying is you turned yourself into a moving target when you enter a battle like that." He screamed.

"I'm sorry! I'm just trying to rescue everybody!"

"Haku what are you doing?"

"Zabuza, this boy and girl let me fight them on my own please."

"Bring it on!" Naruto's such an idiot, how troublesome.

"So you want me to leave this to you. Is that it Haku? As usual you're too soft."

"Forgive me."

"I'm warning you! One way or another I'm going to rip off that mask! That mask and your bogus story! You were with Zabuza all along! You think you can get away with a stunt like that!"

"I'm sorry." Maybe he really are soft.

"But as your teacher and friend said, deceiving your opponent by catching them off guard. That's the art of the shinobi. Please don't take it personally." A kunai was thrown and he doged it.

I looked at where the kunai was thrown from. Sasuke was the one you threw it. He could've escaped while he was distracted not yet and attacked him. So idiotic.

"Don't think I forgot about you. Not for an instant." We need to get him out.

"Let us finish our battle to the death!"

"Hey where are you going!"

"Don't worry we'll have our fight." He walked in the ice. Is that his kenkei genkai?

"Naruto, we have to find a way to get Sasuke out or he's going to die."

"What!?" Sasuke got hit by some needles.

"Sasuke!"

"Sasuke!" I don't think there's more than him. It might just be one person and he's just going at a fast pace. We just need to attack from the outside and the inside we're in the perfect position. Now to tell this to Naruto.

"Naruto we need to-"

"I have it. Don't worry Shika." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the domain. I tried to stop him.

"That's not the way. You idiot we need to-" We were already in the domain.

"Hey we snuck in here to save you. Pretty cool move huh Sasuke?"

"You are a complete loser!"

"You're a shinobi, think carefully before you move. As well, don't drag other people with you."

"What the heck is your problem!? You should thank me for coming here to help you!"

"Naruto if we're inside here-" he grunted.

"Forget it! I had it with your mistakes!"

"And I've had it with your attitude! Believe it!"

"We shouldn't be arguing. Our lives are on the line."

"That's it I'm going to destroy these mirrors right now!"

"Hey what attack are you using?!"

"These mirrors are made of ice! Figure it out!" I don't think it's going to work. They would've already started melting by now. He did the fire ball jutsu.

It didn't work, the fire just went out. But it did melt a bit. So we need hotter fire. Too bad we don't have any.

"That didn't do anything at all!"

"You'll need much more heat than that to melt this ice." He held his needles up and he was about to throw them. I made some shadow clones to deflect the needles.

It didn't work though they all poofted and  we were still were cut. He really is fast so he must've been toying with me when we first met. This is going to be such a drag.