005 (Edited)

ʚ🌷꒱ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 ₊୧‧˚₊๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I woke up before the sun was rising.

'Why did I decide to do this?' I yawned. I got out of bed and started to my morning routine. I was done putting my clothes on and was about to head out my room when I heard a knock on my door then it opened.

"What are you doing up so early Shikamaru?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"I'm going out to run a few errands. It's gonna be bothersome but it's important. I should be back in a couple hours and you?"

"Needed to use the bathroom."

"Just tell mom and the old man I went out for training."

"This seems really troublesome. I'm not getting in trouble for you."

"I'll see you later."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I was on my way to the blacksmith when I was stopped by an anbu.

"What a drag, what do you want? I'm running errands and trying to get them done quickly." I sighed and put my hands in my pocket.

'I'm guessing it's about the test.'

"The hokage asked you to come by his office."

"How bothersome." I was about to walk start walking to the hokage tower but stopped and turned around to the anbu. They were gone. I sighed.

'I could've had them pick kunai."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You wanted to see me?"

"Yes Shika. I would like to make an offer." I hummed.

"The test you took was a test that anyone who tried to become a anbu must take. There is a select few who got full marks but it usually takes an hour to finish. But you finished in less than five minutes as well as got full marks. The offer is would you like to become an anbu captain?"

"I'm honored for the position but no thanks."

"May I ask why?" I shrugged.

"I don't have any experience in being in battle. I wouldn't last five minutes and I rather be with people my own age."

"I respect your choice. Kakashi should be here any minute to bring you to the rest of your team." As if on cue Kakashi sensei appeared.

"Well we should get going Shika we're late." I nodded. We walked out the hokage's office then tower.

While we were walking he was reading his book. I was looking at the clouds.

'I'm gonna have to use my normal Kunai's for now.' I was brought out of my thoughts by hearing Kakashi's voice.

"Why'd you decline the offer of being an anbu captain?"

"Like I said I wouldn't last five minutes and rather be with people my own age. Plus it seems tedious."

"You are an interesting one." We arrived.

"YOUR LATE!" Naruto and Sakura yelled. I yawned.

"I'm too tired for this. You two are loud."

"Why didn't you come yesterday!" Naruto and Sakura yelled coming close to my face.

'This is one of the reasons I need that jutsu.'

"Back up and I'll tell you." The two of them moved back.

"Sorry."

"Sorry."

"Well the hokage said I needed to take a test and then if I passed the test. I will pass the test you took yesterday."

"That's not fair!"

"If it makes you feel any better it was a drag."

"Of course you'd say that you're lazy!" Sakura yelled at me.

'So loud.'

"Actually, it's totally fair. The test she took was about ten times harder than what you three did." Kakashi said while smiling I think.

Kakashi Sensei changed the subject and started talking about the mission we would be doing. I didn't bother to listen. I sat down and took out a kunai and put the seal on one.

'That took a lot of charaka I should wait.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I got my costume kunai knives. It took me a while to put a seal on each kunai because there was six and it took a lot of charaka and to also use the Jutsu. I might just have to get used to it. I was currently on a mission a simple one.

We just had to find a cat named Tora and I think I found her. I was just petting her. I then heard rustling in the bushed. Naruto jumped out and I quickly moved out the way causing him to land face first the ground.

I looked down at Tora she looked scared.

"Sorry about that I'll get you some tuna as an apology." She mowed.

"How troublesome Naruto, you could've hurt Tora."

"You got Tora!" He shouted causing Sakura hit him for being so loud. I hummed.

"You could have reported back to us!" Sakura was about to hit me when Sasuke stepped in between me and her.

"We completed the mission. That's all that matters."

"R-Right!"

"What a drag."

"Since we have Tora, let's go report back to the hokage." With that we started walking to the hokage tower.