006 (Edited)

ˊᯅˋ  𖥻 ִ ۫  𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐚  ‹𝟹  🐇   ⬔  𓂃 ִֶָ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

We gave Tora to the owner. The owner was squishing her.

'I would run away too if I was being suffocated.'

'I'm tired.' I walked to the wall and I sat down. I felt eyes on me but I ignored it. I felt myself dozing off when I felt a weight on my head but didn't care and continued to doze off.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Once Lord Third was finished describing them the mission they were assigned have. They saw Tora jump out of the owner's hands then jump on Shika's head. Everyone watched to see how Shika was going to react but she didn't do anything just continued to doze off.

This caused everyone in the room to sweat drop.

'𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒂' They thought in union.

Kakashi tried to pick up Tora but she scratched and hissed at him. Naruto made an attempt she give him the same treatment. Sakura tried to bait her but got a hiss in return.

'She must really like Shika.' Kakashi thought.

"Sorry miss. We'll give your cat back when Shika wakes up." The owner nodded and left.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I woke up to someone poking my cheek. I looked at the person and it was Naruto with a huge grin on his face.

'What did he do this time.'

"What."

"We're getting a C-rank mission!"

"I'm guessing you got them to give us one." He nodded.

"How troublesome." I stood up then noticed there was a weight on my head. I grabbed the weight it was Tora she meowed at me.

"Why is Tora still here?"

"We tried to get her off but she just kept  clinging to you."

'Oh this is probably because she wants the tuna I said I'll give her.'

"You want the tuna." She meowed.

'Taking that as a yes.'

"This is such a drag. I'm going to get her some tuna. Where are we going to meet."

"The gate and pack."

"Ok. I'll be fast."

'This is troublesome.'

I jumped out the window with Tora in my hands. I walked into a store and bought some canned tuna then gave it to Tora.

Once she was finished I patted her head. She leaned into the touch and purred. I was about to leave when she meowed at me loudly. I turned around and she scooted the empty can forward.

"Soo bothersome." She meowed at me.

"How about a compromise? Once I get back from my mission I'll give you more tuna." She meowed. I sighed.

"She's going to make me go broke."

"Go home your owner must be worried." I patted her head once I lifted my hand and she walked away. I ran to my house.

"Hey mom I'm going on a mission I might be gone for a couple of days. It's going to be a drag. Tell Shikamaru I won't be able to play Shogi with him."

I said while packing. I grabbed my bag and was about to leave when mom stopped me.

"Wait, make sure you stay safe."

"Ok love you."

"Love you too. Now go I you don't need to be late." She was standing in the doorway I waved her goodbye.

I rushed off to the gate. Once I was there  Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura was standing there with an old man.

''I guess I didn't need to rush here. How troublesome I didn't need to run.

"I want to sleep." Once I said that Kakashi appeared next to me. We looked at each other then kept walking towards the team.

"YOUR LATE!"

'What a drag. Why are they so loud?'

I looked up at the clouds. We started moving.

'I don't even know what we're doing.' I looked away from the sky and looked at Naruto.

"Hey Naruto, what are we doing on the mission and who's the old man?"

"Oh we're escorting the old guy The Land of Waves and his name is Tazuna."

"What a drag." After that conversation I noticed a puddle.

'It hasn't rained in a while so why would there be a puddle?'  I casted a shadow clone just in case we have to fight.

'I don't feel like fighting.' I switched with the shadow clone without anyone noticing then went by a tree. I sat down.

"I guess I can take a nap."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"SHIKA!" I woke up to Naruto screaming my name. I got up and walked from behind the tree I was sleeping under.

"You woke me up."

"AHHH!"

"Why do they have to be so loud?" I noticed my shadow clone was still there must've told them about the switch. I walked to my shadow clone.

"How troublesome." We said in a union.

I disabled the jutsu she poofed.

'How lucky.' I got the information from her.

'So he lied about how troublesome and we're still finishing the missing. This is going to be such a drag. ' We continued our journey.

"What a drag."

(Kinda rushed this sorry I'd it's bad)