001 (Edited)

─ 𖥻 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔

─ 𖥻 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔. 𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔? ─ 𖥻

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀
┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ . ˚

─ 𖥻 𝑁𝑎𝒉 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙. !¡   ݈݇-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

'What a drag. Why do I have to go to school today or ever when I know all of the jutsu they teach.'

I was walking with Shikamaru when I started to cloud gaze so peaceful. I didn't even realize we were at the academy. Today was the Genin exam which was so troublesome for me I could be sleeping but I had to do this.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The two Naras walked to their classroom both thinking how much of a drag it was to take a Genin exam. They made it to the classroom rhen took their seats next to each other and fell asleep while waiting for their sensei.

After everyone arrived and took their seats to start the Genin exam. The Nara twins were still sleeping until their sensei Iruka was yelling for them to wake up. The twins woke up wondering why they even decided to become a ninja.

After the written exam that the twins just slept through it was the it was the kunai and shuriken throwing part of the exam.

Shikamaru got 8 kunai on the target and 9 shurikens. Shika was just cloud gazing but also threw the kunai and got 10 perfectly on the targets and same for the shurikens.

Everyone was surprised that one of the most lazy person in the class got the same as Sasuke and without looking. The next part of the exam was to make a perfect clone. All of the class did this except Naruto. It was Shika's turn once again. The lazy Nara got up and walked to the front of the class and not only made a clone but a shadow clone.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"How did you learn that jutsu?"

"I don't know." I yawned.

'Am I don't yet?'

Iruka looked at me like I had two heads but I just got my headband from Mizuki and sat down. Mizuki always gave me bad vibes but he didn't do anything yet so I don't worry about it.

Almost everyone passed but Naruto. I feel bad for him because this is like the 3rd time he failed. So once all of us were outside I went to talk to him.

"Shika what are you doing over here shouldn't you be over where the other people who passed are."

"No not really it was a drag anyways"
He smiled

"You say everything is a drag. Do you think I'm a drag?"

"Nah you're cool." He grinned and scratched the back of his head.

"Wow thanks Shika that means a lot."

"Shika we're about to leave."

"What a drag. Bye Naruto."

"Bye..."