Chapter 7

Shika POV

We finally made it to The Land of the waves. It was foggy. I could barely see. We were walking to the boat when I noticed a white rabbit. I walked over to the rabbit.

How is it here? This is a snow bunny. Then I heard movement. A bunch of medical needles shot at me. I jumped into the forest.

I still couldn't see anything because of the fog but I could hear the movements.

"What a drag." This is going to take a lot of charaka. I closed my eyes and focused on the sounds of the movements. The person shot more medical needles. I dodged them.

I threw my kunais on six different trees

"With that aim you'll never be able to get me." Got you. They were right by the tree where I threw one of my kunais. I flashed over to them. I got out a normal kunai and held it by their neck.

"How troublesome. You do know it's not wise to underestimate your opponent. I could've been a ruthless killer to my opponents." I yawned.

"I just need to ask you a few questions then take you back to my sensei so he can ask you questions." I was about to ask them a question when I heard my name being called

"Shika!"

"What a drag." As I said that the person got out of my grip. How troublesome. I gathered my kunais. I began to walk to them. I should place the seal on them.

This is troublesome. Having to walk to them.

"Yo." I walked to naruto. I put a hand on his shoulder and placed the seal on him.

"Where were you!?" Oh right. I should probably tell Kakashi sensei about what happened. I walked over to Kakashi.

"Don't ignore me!"

"Kakashi sensei."

"Yes Shika."

"While you all were here I was fighting someone who used medical needles as a weapon. I was about to question them but they got out of my grip. It was a drag." He sweat dropped at the last part.

"What did this person look like?"

"I didn't see their face because they had a mask on." He nodded. I walked back to the team.

"Come on." He said we had to get on a boat to get to the village. The boat was small. I couldn't get in. What a drag.

"Sorry Shika, you either have to sit in someone's lap or you have to wait until the boat comes back." I'm not going to sit in one of their laps.

"What a drag. I'll just walk."

"What are you talking about!" Did I mention how loud Sakura and Naruto are? I could've been playing Shogi with Shikamaru but I had this mission.

"I mean I'll walk."

"You can't walk on water!"

"Yes you can. I'll show you." I stepped on the water and was standing on it.

"See easy." They looked at me shocked, even Kakashi.

"I want to try!" Naruto stepped in the water and fell. I sighed and pulled him up and put him back in the boat.

"It takes charaka control. You don't know how to do this yet." Sasuke scoffed.

"Do you think you can do it?" I said looking at him.

"Of course not. But I'll learn soon. He might not ever learn how to do it."

"What is that supposed to mean?!"

"Sasuke right Naruto you won't be able to do it. Sasuke will master it before any of us." Of course she'd take his side. What a drag.

"I mastered it before Sasuke." She glared at me.

"I'm the one standing on water and Sasuke sitting in the boat." Now Sasuke and Sakura was glaring at me. Kakashi but it in before anything else happens.

"Alright let's calm down and keep going. We need to get Tazuna to The Land of Waves." We all nodded and the boat started moving. I'm walking beside it Sasuke was still glaring at me. How troublesome.