002 (Edited)

⌗︙・𝐼 𝒉𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒

⌗︙・𝐼 𝒉𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑.・꒰🌸꒱

VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I went to the academy earlier than usual. I just wanted more time to sleep. Most of the staff was surprised to see me at the academy early. It was a drag. Mom is probably going to yell at me for not telling her that I left which will be troublesome. I entered the class, took a seat and I was about to sleep.

When I felt eyes on me, there was chakra in the corner of the room. I sensed the chakra before but it didn't bother me so I didn't care but now it's a drag. Since I can feel people watching me. I did the logical thing and threw a kunai at where the chakra is and said.

"So annoying."

'So bothersome.' I jumped out the window and walked up the wall to the roof and fell asleep there.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"How did she know we were looking at her?"

"How did she sense the charaka?"

"Who is she?"

"Why'd she jump out the window?"

"Was she just trying to sleep?"

There were murmurs everywhere so Sarutobi spoke up.

"That was Shika Nara, twin sister of Shikamaru." That stopped the murmurs.

"I've always watched her train. I'm guessing she knew but didn't bother to say anything."

"She is the most lazy Nara I've seen but also one of the strongest. She's also the smartest Nara in her clan."

Most people looked shocked that she was the smartest in her clan because of how lazy she is.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The person that was watching me had the same chakra as the person that watched me train but there was more than one.

'What a drag. I better get to class.'

I got up and walked down the wall and went through the window. I came from some people were surprised and others just kept their conversation. I was going to sit down next to Shikamaru but Kiba and Choji were already sitting there and Naruto didn't pass so I just sat next to Sasuke.

Today was the day we got our teams.

'I wonder what team I'm going to be on, any team but Sasuke.' He doesn't work with anyone. I was about to go to sleep until I saw naruto.

I didn't know he passed, which is great because I could stand him. I was about to congratulate him before Ino and Sakura came in and got in my way.

"Shika, can you move so I can sit by Sasuke." She gave me puppy eyes.

"Sur-" until ino cut me off

"Shika, you shouldn't let the billboard brow sit next to Sasuke."

Then Naruto came up to Sasuke face to face.They were glaring at each other. Until someone accidentally bumped Naruto. They kissed and Sasuke's fangirls went crazy.

'I hate it here. So loud.' The fan girls were about to beat up Sasuke until....

.

.

.

.

.

.