3

Kokichi's POV:

When Saihara chan left, Rantaro stood there smirking at me. He looked like he was planning something.

"What do you want you green bitch?" I asked, curious as to why he had a smug-ass look on his face. 

"Someone looks like he's interested in someone he met 2 days ago~" I acted confident, but had to try my best not to show my embarrassment.

"Nope! This supreme leader doesn't fall for anyone," I replied.

"Alright, if you say so," Rantaro said while rolling his eyes. 

"It's true! If you don't believe me, go talk to your mask-wearing boy-toy," I pouted.

"There is nothing going on between us," Rantaro said. 

"Alright, if you say so," I said, mocking what Rantaro had said previously. Rantaro just sighed and went off to do whatever. I skipped over to the kitchen to make myself food. I wonder if Shumai is good at cooking. He probably is, he seems like he could make a nice meal. I wan-

*beep beep*

Oh shit- I set off the smoke alarm. Rantaro is the only one tall enough to turn it off, so luckily he was nice enough to help. I finished eating after Rantaro made me food, and I went back into my room. I was bored, so I decided to message Saihara chan.

🔍 Shumai🔎:

Kokichi: Shumai

Shuichi: Yes Kokichi?

Kokichi: I'm boredddd can I come over or smthn?

Shuichi: Sure, if you want to.

Kokichi: Dorm room?

Shuichi: It's not too far since yours is 011. Mine is 037.

Kokichi: Oki dokie! I'll be over in a minute :D

Shuichi: Alright

I'm going to Saihara chan's dorm today! I got ready and left for his dorm. I walked and and was greeted by a girl with long blue hair and glasses.

"Hello Kokichi! Saihara chan didn't tell me you were coming," she said sounding overly excited. How did she know my name and who is she?

"You're probably wondering who I am and how I know your name," did she just read my mind? "I'm Tsumugi Shirogane, the ultimate cosplayer. I was at the café on the day you and Shuichi met, Shuichi just didn't notice me," she said answering my 2 previous questions. 

"Well then you probably already know me but, I'm Kokichi Ouma, the ultimate supreme leader!" I stated in the same way I introduced myself to Shumai.

"Do you say it the exact same way for everyone?" I turned to see Saihara chan standing on the stairs. He giggled and said, "Here, let's go up to my room."

As we walked up, I heard Tsumugi yell, "Tell me every single detail when you're done!" which made me blush a little bit, but only out of embarrassment. He left to go get me food and a drink. I sat down on his bad, and looked around his room. It was so clean and tidy. One thing that stood out to me was the fact that he had a My Chemical Romance poster on the wall, as well as an Evanescence poster that wasn't hung up yet. When he walked back into the room he saw me looking at the poster.

"Hello mister emo detective~" I said after turning around. 

"Emo detective?" he looked at me with a confused look on his face. I then moved and showed him the poster, also pointing to the Evanescence poster in the corner. "Oh yeah, I forgot about those. Anyways, here," he said holding the food out towards me. I looked at the food and there was sushi sitting on the plate with a panta as the drink. I bit into the sushi and it was amazing.