2

A/N: I've never bought a slushie before so idk how it works, sorry. Anyways, please enjoy <3

Shuichi POV:

I got up and checked my phone.

Kokichi: Be there at 12 mk?

I looked at the time and it was 11:30. Fuck. I sprung up from my bed, took a shower, threw on a hoodie and some sweatpants, and was out the door. I walked to the nearest Seven-Eleven by our school and found him standing there with his hands behind his back rocking himself back and forth. He was looking around and then stopped when he saw me.

"Heyy Saihara Chan!~" Kokichi yelled over at me.

"Ah, hello Kokichi," I said while waving at him. "How're you doing toda-"

"There's no time for that!" Kokichi then suddenly grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the gas station.

"Can we get two slushies?" Kokichi asked the cashier who seemed extremely tired with her work.

"Sure," she said in a monotone voice while reaching over to grab cups and giving them to us. Kokichi gave her some money before running over like small child to the machine. I walked over to him already putting a purple drink into the cup. I then looked over to see what he was getting.

"Grape panta?" I questioned, but smiled at his flavor choice.

"Yes grape panta! It's the best drink ever and no one can tell me otherwise. Hey you should try it!" Kokichi proceeded to grab my cup and fill it with the sticky purple drink.

"Hey!" I exclaimed trying to grab the cup from his hands.

"Aaand done! There you go!" he gave me back the cup and I looked inside to find it filled to the brim with the grape soda slushie. I sighed, looked back at him in defeat, and we both began to laugh. His laugh was so unique and interesting. It was strange, but cute in a way. Wait... not cute! Just... astonishing. Yeah. I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a hand waving it front of my face.

"Hellooo! Earth to Saihara Chan!" Kokichi looked up at me confused but decided to move past it and run out the door with his slushie in hand.

"C'mon let's go!" he yelled over at me one last time before dashing off into the school's dorms.

"Hey wait for me!" I yelled back, clutching my slushie as I chase back after him. We ran around the dorm building and after a while, Kokichi decided he wanted to hide somewhere. I found him inside the bathroom hiding in a corner.

"Ya caught me! Nishishi~" there it was. That laugh of his, matched with a large child-like grin on his face. He then grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to his dorm. When we walked in, he told me to sit on the couch before rushing over to the mini kitchen kept in the dorms. I sat there for a minute looking around until Kokichi came out of the kitchen with snacks in his hands.

"Ah, why do we need so many snacks?" I asked staring at the snacks that piled on the coffee table.

"Didn't I already tell you that we're watching Heathers? We need snacks, especially slushies and corn nuts!" he explained as he looked through a drawer. "There! I found it!" he then put the cd in and sat down next to me. Halfway through the musical, Kokichi began to fall over often and looked as if he was about to fall asleep.

"Mmph can I lie down on your lap Shumai?" he muttered out quietly. Before I could say anything, his head was on my lap, as he faced the screen. After it was over, I accidentally fell asleep. I wasn't sure what time it was, but I woke up to the door opening.

"Hey Kokichi I'm ba- oh," Rantaro laughed as he saw me sit up. I took a moment too look around and realized that Kokichi was still asleep on my lap. My face immediately turned bright red and I stared at Rantaro unable to get any words out.