Chater 16: And The Winner Is!?

I've spent the past few days reading the tabloids over and over again. Am I really the reason to blame for this media ruckus? All the unnecessary drama in their lives are my fault.

Louis's POV

I can’t move, I am dying! I need to get a handle on my crying. My eyes look like they’re about to explode their so puffy and red. All the magazines that have been sent to my house with me on the cover kissing Niall. I glanced over at my phone and I had thirty missed calls from Niall , ten from El, four from Dani. Text messages among text messages. The phone started to ring in my hand, it was Bobby Horan. Oh no he knew about Niall and I. I thought to myself.

"H-hello" I stuttered.

"Tomlinson, as I told you in the meeting I don't care who you date just keep my show out of it. You haven't been to work in two days you need to get it together" he huffed into the phone.

"Mr. Horan I.. I'm sorry" I sighed.

"Tomlinson I want you in here for the afternoon takes. I am sending a car see you in an hour" he hung up.

This isn't his life and he’s telling me how to go about living it. I got into the shower and placed a warm washcloth over my eyes hoping to subdue the swelling. I looked at myself in the mirror it was still pretty bad. I dried off and applied a tiny bit of concealer. Once I got dressed I heard a knock at the door I opened it to see the beautiful blue eyes that I've been enchanted with recently.

"Hi" he smiled.

"Hi back at you" I smiled at him.

"I'm here to pick you up and bring you to work" He leaned in to kiss me.

"Niall I can’t" I put my hand up to his mouth. He kissed my finger tips. I got into the car and it was a silent ride.

Niall's POV

Every time I see the magazines I cringe it's a matter of time before they figure out it’s me. I walk with my head down throughout the studio. Only person that knows is Eleanor and I know she will never sell the story because it would hurt Louis. My phone rings it’s my father.

"Hi dad" I said

"Come to my office please ASAP" he said

"On my way" he hung up. I strolled across the lot to where my dad’s office was and I knocked on the big wooden door that read Bobby Horan: Owner, Manager or Horan Productions. I knocked on it softly.

"Come in my boy" he said as I strolled in.

"Hi dad" I said not making eye contact.

"Anything going on?" he asked raising an eyebrow

"I don't know what you mean" I replied.

"You may think I don't notice you but I do. I may not say it but I do love you son. So please in the future don't treat me like I'm stupid" he said sliding the magazines in front of me. I turned crimson, I felt ashamed. Not ashamed for who I had feelings for but for not believing in my father.

"I need you to pick Louis up for after noon shoots" he smiled at me.

"Ok, I’ll do that now" I smiled and scurried out of the office. I pulled out of the lot and smiled at myself in the rear view. I am going to tell Louis everything how much he means to me. I pulled up to his house with the first smile I've had on my face in days and knocked.

Zayn's POV

Everything has been going great with Perrie and I. We've been working things out couple’s therapy. I am really excited about our new baby. I see my wife in a while new light now. We were laying in bed and I rolled over to meet her eyes.

"I love you" I smiled

"I love you too" she kissed me.

"Mommy!!!!! Daddy!!" I hear Veronica screaming we lunged out of bed to her.

"Honey what’s wrong" Perrie said worried.

"Look at Landon" she pointed and we spun around I had a bad feeling in my stomach. He was standing. He was actually standing. I heard Perrie gasp followed by a sob.

"Can you come to Dada" I said smiling with a tear in my eye. He attempted to walk and he did it he took a step he took a step towards me. He took two more before he tumbled. Perrie and I rushed over to him and hugged him and cried on each other’s shoulders.

"I'm going to make breakfast" she cried happily as she lifted Landon up and Veronica followed her.

"I'll be right down" I smiled

"Ok love you" she said and I blew her and my family a kiss.

I looked out the window at the big blue sky.

"Thank you God, thank you for everything!" I said

Liam's POV

I woke up the next day and cried a little bit. I am where I was six years ago jobless. I walked through the empty house. I looked in the mirror in the bathroom.

"Well Payne you're back at square one again" I sighed.

Instinct led me to my home office, I glanced at the computer and the phone knowing there would be no business to be completed.

So I decided to just go for a swim. I swam and swam did laps upon laps. It felt like it had been hours I finally dry off and head into the house. I entered through my office and something felt off. I glanced around and I gasped as I seen the safe opened. I ran over to it and I was going through everything I felt like something was missing but what was it? The cash was there, my bonds, important paperwork. I closed the safe and locked it. I started to walk cautiously through the house until I got to the living room.

"Liam" I heard Tripp cackle.

"What do you want Tripp?" I asked

"You know, you should change your safe combo, your jersey number, your birthday, and your mother’s birthday really" I was stunned

"Took me less than ten minutes to figure it out" he laughed

"Well you clearly didn't want money"

"No but I do want you"

"Fat chance" I snarled

"Well either you take me back or I am going to blast your poor virgin into the spot light" he said evilly and tossed the contract at me. One word came to mind SHIT!

Harry's POV

I have two days left to make the choice of who the winner is. Something is stirring in me I laid the contracts out. Taking Zayn and Niall's out of the pile looking at Louis and Liam's. I picked up Liam's and smiled.

Memories flashed before my eyes. Swimming, chocolate ice cream. and the kisses the kisses we shared were amazing.

I lifted Louis up and smiled widely. We cuddled, he carried me up to the room I was staying in. The wonderful horse ride, and his words ringing in my mind "I'd really like to kiss you right now" I smiled and turned red. I piled the contracts and the magazines up and put them in a box under my bed. I logged on and went into my emails.

To: IScore

From: IHaveStyle

Liam,

I want to thank you again for the wonderful time you showed me when we were together. Memories will forever flood my memories. I will always smile when I think of them but sadly. I have decided to go with another bidder. Please don't hate me, I don't know if I could live with that.

xoxo Harry.

To:SassMasta

From: IHaveStyle

Louis,

I want to thank you for the fabulous time you showed me when we were together. I felt that there was a real connection there. So I would like to say you've won and I would be honored for you to be my first.

xoxo Harry.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I just offered my virginity up to Louis Tomlinson.

AN: Well there it is the winner has been announced!!!