Chapter 10: WhatsUpDoc

The past few days Liam has been all over the news, in the papers, in the magazines. I would walk over to the store and hide in the back and read the articles about him. Niall asked me why I was so interested in the stories about him.

"Dunno it's just a big deal that he lied about it I guess?" I lied

"Yea, I guess I mean it's whatever at least he was honest" he shrugged.

"Nervous about your weekend?" he asked

"Little bit but the first two weren't that bad, wish I could tell you more" I sighed.

"Yea I am not allowed to talk about work anymore either, someone’s releasing set secrets to the press" he frowned.

"That sucks." We talked for another hour or two before he went home. I decided I would send WhatsUpDoc the same email I sent Liam.

To; WhatsUpDoc

From: IHaveStyle

Dear WhatsUpDoc,

I hope you are ready for this weekend or do we need to postpone. I just wanted to let you know that on my previous outings, I signed an agreement which forbids me from talking about our time together, as well as a current STD screening. Would you be interested in continuing this? Also what should I pack. See you soon!

a few hours went by before I got a response.

To: IHaveStyle

From: WhatsUpDoc

IHaveStyle,

I can meet your demands easily, yes I will see you this weekend. I have everything you need just bring the stuff you need.

Out of all the bidders I am most nervous about the next two. WhatsUpDoc seems to want to claim me, and NotRllyABlnd is just for lack of a better term strange.

Friday morning I got an email from WhatsUpDoc. He gave me an address to be picked up at. I arrived at the address shortly and spot the familiar black car which will take me to the next man. The driver handed me the documents I have become strangely familiar with. No STD's nor HIV another good thing. I read the agreement basically the same. Harold Edward Styles. Handed them to the driver, we drove to the marina this is strange. The driver said he would return shortly. I glanced around and the yacht he boarded was named Pear Tree . He returned moments later and opened the door for me and guided me aboard the yacht.

"Mr. Styles it's great to finally meet you" the tan man smiled, he was a sight of perfection.

"Please call me Harry"

"Alright Harry" he smiled and scribbled Zayn J Malik M.D.

"So you really are a doctor?" I asked

"Yes, I am a plastic surgeon to be exact" he smiled.

"So what do you have planned for this weekend" I smiled.

"Well as I'm sure you can tell were going to spend the weekend on the boat" he laughed

"Oh, that sounds like fun" I smiled

"You can swim right?" he asked nervously

"Yes, quite well"

"Great" shortly after I felt the boat lurch into moving. We chatted in the swanky room we were in.

"Do you want to go on the deck and have dinner?" he asked.

"Sounds wonderful" We walked up to the deck the sun was starting to set, it looked beautiful on the sea. We had a quiet dinner and he poured us some wine. Zayn was looking out at the water so I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder and he tensed up. He turned around to look at me. He had brown eyes, they weren't the same brown as Liam’s but they were a beautiful brown none the less.