Chapter 2: And Their Off

I was shocked when I logged into my account six hours later. The current bid for my Virginity was 20,000. That's one semester already paid for, the thoughts running through my mind were intense Niall was starting to get to me. What if it was some pervert and sexual sadist that wanted me? Or what if I was a major let down to the winner and my virginity wasn't worth what they spent? I checked the bids and I seen that there was four competitive bidders. So I decided to send each of them an e-mail thanking them for their interest and give them a little more back story.

To:SassMasta

From: IHaveStyle

Subject: My Virginity

Thank you Sassmasta for your bid on my virginity, you are one of the higher bidders so I feel a need to tell you that I  have truly never had any sexual relationships ever. I've only kissed three people. This is awkward for me, but I feel the need to tell you that I am attracted to men so if you could please disclose what your gender is. I will still comply if you are female. I have also sent you a risqué photo, hope you like.

I sent a photo of me in just my underwear since the winner would receive it all might as well give them a taste.

Louis POV

"Carrie you can’t do this to us" I yelled

"Oh I can’t, really Gavin you have some nerve, you were with Lauren last night"

"She meant nothing to me" I cried

"Well it meant something to me" she yelled back tossing the large diamond ring at me

"Here go put this on your whore's finger"

"Cut, that's a wrap for now guys thirty minute break" the director yelled

"El, El, wait up" I called

"What’s up Lou, sorry I'm in a rush I have a lot more scenes to shoot today" Eleanor replied

"Want to run lines over a sammy?"

"You buy and meet me in my dressing room, you know what I liked" she winked. I hurried to the cafe and grabbed us some lunch.

"How are you Lou you seem very sad and beat up" El said flipping through her script.

"Its just these tabloids are going to be the death of me, they want my ass literally"

"Lou I know when we dated if was for show and you told me everything and I love you to death but don’t you think it’s time just to be out with it?"

"Yea I wish, I kind of like my job El. Who's going to want to watch a gay actor chase one of the hottest women on prime time?"

"Well Lou if you want to get technical you caught me once before" she laughed

"El, let’s not dig up those bodies. We were so high on acid that I thought you were Channing Fucking Tatum." I laughed

"Oh Lou you never told me that before, that's why I remember you calling me a stripper and telling me to show you my moves. I thought it was because Carrie was a stripper on the show" we laughed together.

"Oi that was the time when Gavin was doing blow off of Valerie and hookers tits, good times good times" I laughed. Our show was so dysfunctional.

"El, thanks for everything I love ya babe"

"Jerk we barely went over any lines, I'm here for five more scenes!" she said sadly

"Oh, about that El, I wrapped just now. Can’t talk got to run" I scurried out of her dressing room she was going to be upset with me. I walked to my dressing room to get my things so I could leave.

The Auction (Narry, Lirry, Larry Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें