Okay! Qian Wei really wanted to tell him that ten years later he would be reduced to the point where he didn’t even have the chance to be the third party!

Fortunately, although his mouth didn’t seem very agreeable, eventually Lu Xun followed Qian Wei and lined up for the roller coaster. The roller coaster was a hot attraction in the theme park so there were many other people waiting in line when they arrived. Qian Wei stood on tiptoe and looked around, but all the way until it was Qian Wei’s turn to ride, she did not see Mo Zixin or Qian Chuan anywhere.

The tickets to the theme park were not cheap. Since they had all come all this way and they had been waiting in line for such a long time. Now it was her turn, she might as well just get on the ride!

With that thought in mind, Qian Wei pulled Lu Xun along to go on the roller coaster. Qian Wei was actually a person who was very protective of her life. So originally, she would never consider the idea of riding a roller coaster, she had never been on a roller coaster before, even in her last life. And although she had heard others describe how terrifying roller coasters were and she had heard the screaming of people riding on a roller coaster when she passed under it, she had never taken it very seriously. 

Because she had not experienced it, she had never really realized the terror of riding a roller coaster.

But now, in this moment. As soon as the roller coaster started, Qian Wei began to feel regret. When the roller coaster accelerated, Qian Wei began to scream. When the roller coaster dived down vertically, Qian Wei began to cry. And when the roller coaster finally came to an end, Qian Wei swore that this would be the only time in her life she would EVER ride a roller coaster.

When Qian Wei stumbled off the roller coaster, she felt that her legs were soft like jelly and she collapsed on a bench. Lu Xun sat beside Qian Wei. While he was on the roller coaster there hadn’t been a trace of a scream from his mouth. He was calm and cool. Qian Wei thought dazedly that this guy was the kind of guy who could still answer his phone while riding a roller coaster and calmly tell the caller, ‘It’s a little noisy on my end right now. I’ll call you back soon.’ At the moment, Qian Wei had a terrible look on her face, but she noticed that, for some reason, Lu Xun’s face was also very ugly. He was frowning and his face seemed layered in frost.

Could it be that Lu Xun didn’t let himself scream or shout because of a ‘man’s dignity’, but in fact he had been scared to death?

Qian Wei observed him for a long time before she decided to come forward to show her sympathies and show her willingness to care about the future boss’s mental health: “That roller coaster was really terrible, mainly because of that feeling of weightlessness. I think that if you want to scream it’s very normal. Wasn’t there a saying about this? ‘It’s not a sin for a man to cry’. I’ve always said that sometimes, ah~, you have to vent your feelings out loud. It’s nothing to be ashamed of if you get scared by a roller coaster. You shouldn’t just suppress the fear you feel in your heart though. If you just hold it in like that it could leave a psychological shadow. “

“Did the fact that I didn’t cry out at all make you think that I was very afraid?”

“I-If not, then why is your face so unhappy?”

Lu Xun seemed like he was trying to be patient, but in the end he obviously failed. He grit his teeth and muttered: “Don’t you feel like there have been a lot of people looking at us ever since we got off the roller coaster?”

Qian Wei scratched her head and said, “Do you think so?” She had been focused on her jelly-like legs and couldn’t pay any attention to other people’s eyes until now. But after Lu Xun mentioned it, she looked around and found that there were indeed many people who were getting off the roller coaster and then, when they saw Qian Wei and Lu Xun they began to laugh secretly. There were even several lively couples who enthusiastically came forward and waved to Qian Wei, then they would take a meaningful look at Lu Xun, who was sitting next to her and ask, “Are you Lu Xun?”