Although Qian Wei tried her best to stop the worst scenario from developing, the reality was obviously cruel. By the time she came to herself, she was already on her way out the door with Lu Xun and Qian Chuan seemed to have succeeded in eating alone with Mo Zixin.

Qian Wei was simply heartbroken: "Lu Xun, I have created so many opportunities for you to show your good sides but why didn't you cherish it? It's true that nowadays a lot of girls admire the cold type of guy, but you know, girls don't really want you to be so cold to them after you become their boyfriend. But you, all you do is show a cold face to others all the time. You really must think that you are the only one in the world who is unique and special, and you like to revel in the feeling, don't you?"

"A man should be warm? So you like that type of man?" Lu Xun glanced over at Qian Wei.

"Oh, me... ah~, I can accept the cold type, the loyal dog type, the rough man type, the fresh meat type, the sunny warm man type, and the overbearing president type..."

Lu Xun was obviously choked by Qian Wei's answer. He paused and asked, "Do you have a fetish for collecting all different types?"

"I'm just a person with a broad heart."

"So which type was the one who made you lovesick?"

Qian Wei gave Lu Xun a dismissive look: "Can you not pay attention to these unimportant details?"

The corner of Lu Xun's mouth tugged upward: "I just thought that considering you are feeling lovesick, you seem to still be very excitable and do not seem to be in pain at all. So I'm afraid that you might be struggling to cover up your inner sadness by forcing yourself to act normal. But you don't have to act so stubbornly in front of me, after all, I can be considered tangentially involved."

Qian Wei said angrily, "I'm fine! Lu Xun, Lu Xun, why can't you understand all my painstaking efforts? I'm not lovesick at all! I just said some nonsense about being lovesick to cheat Qian Chuan. Originally, Mo Zixin was going to be taking part in the singing contest tonight. Since Qian Chuan was planning to go there I lied to him and said that I was lovesick so I could have an excuse to drag him out shopping and avoid the two of them meeting. But how could I have known that Mo Zixin would not attend the contest but show up here for dinner instead!"

When Lu Xun heard that Qian was not lovesick, he seemed to think that he would not be implicated by her lovesickness, and he suddenly looked more relaxed. But then he said mockingly, "Before Qian Chuan just met Mo Zixin for the first time today, did you assume that he would chase Mo Zixin? You really are a prophet. No wonder you keep insisting that I will want to chase Mo Zixin. Are you delusional?"

Qian Wei patted her chest and explained: "I just know these things! I have a bit of foresight. Didn't you see it the other day? I predicted those two big questions on the Chinese Legal History exam, didn't I?"

Lu Xun sneered: "I also have a bit of foresight."

Qian Wei was not convinced: "What do you foresee then?"

"It's going to rain."

Qian Wei looked up at the sky. Although it was cloudy, she saw no sign of rain.

But then, Qian Wei and Lu Xun had not taken even a few more steps when suddenly it became really windy and big raindrops began to fall down.

Qian Wei was dumbfounded: "You... did you really foresee that? Do you really have an ability like foresight that lets you predict the questions on the examination papers? And that's why you always get such good grades?"

"Of course not."

"Then, do you have the legendary crow's beak? Are you possessed by a friendly spirit?"