THIRTEEN | year 4

Start from the beginning

"I probably dropped it, father," the girl lied, regaining her posture and confidence. "sometimes I bring a lot of books to the dining table when you are not home, I must have dropped it when I passed your office."

Lucius narrowed his eyes at the girl.

"Besides, father, did you see it before you walked inside your office?"

The silence from her father was the answer she needed.

"Then I did drop it," she nodded, "You need to at least put the dots together before you get furious at me, if not you'll embarrass yourself, father."

"Do not talk to me that way!" He yelled at her, "You are not allowed to tell me what I need to know, when obviously I know more than you. I'm your father and you shall obey me in this household."

Cassiopeia clenched her jaw, and just in time her mother entered the office. She stares at her husband then at her daughter.

"What is going on?" asked Narcissa, "Lucius?"

"Nothing," said Lucius walking back to his desk, his mood suddenly changing.

Narcissa turned to her daughter before taking her hand a pulling her out of the office, she hands Cassiopeia a letter.

"This came in for you today," said Narcissa.

"From who, mother?" Cassiopeia asked.

"Its from Azkaban."

Cassiopeia froze, she looked at the paper and managed to read out her name from the front. She turned to her mother who looked very anxious as well.

"Its from your aunt..."

"Aunt Bellatrix?!" Cassiopeia's eyes widen, shocked. "What? Why?"

"I don't know," Narcissa gulped. "She always liked you, no one could understand why, and even I don't understand. She did tell me you and her bonded great and was happy you were a girl when she first found out."

"She...liked me?" Cassiopeia lifted a brow. Her mother hummed in response.

"If you need anything, or have any questions, feel free to ask me, darling." Narcissa walked away after placing a kiss on her daughters forehead.

Cassiopeia didn't want to open it, so she shoved it into her pocket and walked to her room.

Next to her room was Draco's, so she knocked on his door. She sees him all dressed and ready.

"Hey, Draco," she smiled.

"What do you want?" He snapped, "get out of my room."

"Dear Merlin, I just wanted to see my brother, how rude!"

Draco pushed her out of his room. She sighed and rolled her eyes. She slowly walked to her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Their close relationship and their usual bond and joking around is slowly fading away. Noticing that her brother is slowly turning into her father.

She sat down on her bed, looking down sadly at her carpet, noticing small details on it.

She had nothing to do during her summer, everything's been lonely since Dobby left. She sighed, laying down on her bed.

No letters have been sent to her, not even one from Blaise.

But she got used to being alone by now.

•°•○•°

"Hurry up both of you," said Lucius, mostly glaring at Cassiopeia who stared at the huge Quidditch Pitch. The large stadium which seems to have a huge number of floors were around the field and so many people from different countries were there.